St Ray to Saguenay

Scranton1

9 hours ago, revct1 said:

Hi Chris,

300 K will get you to Jonquiere / Chicoutimi area.  The Delta and Saguenneene are the two popular hotels.  From there you can plan your trips.  Mont Valin East gets a lot of traffic on weekends.  Other than that, enjoy the ride.

Jack & Sandi

I suggest staying at the Delta over the Saguenee since the Delta is a PAID sponsor of this website not to mention a much nicer hotel 

I would also like to chime in on this.  We all like to share our riding experiences here on QR.  It takes sponsor money to keep this site up and running.  We need to support the businesses that contribute $$ to this site.  If you ride in other areas of Quebec that you enjoy you need to approach  the   Tourisme Depts in those area and tell them about QR and how many hits you get on your postings.  The same applies to the hotels you stay at. I work at trying to get new paid advertisers  all the time.  I love this site and want to see it continue.  Please remember to support those who support ths site.