Dravereus trail

FCL

Call Dominic in Clova, he maintains that rail (private) , he will let you know, unless some one has been on it.

I think I read that the bridge is down near Rabaska so the only way across ice dam so that may be a problem? 

When i spoke to him 2-3 weeks ago he said he would be grooming it to the Pensive this winter. Just not sure if its been done yet. I will be going up there next weekend and will find out for sure

the other section is another club likely St Anne and u would need to maybe email them and ask. 

• 3 weeks later...

Spoke with Rabaska last week and they said that trail ( Chemin a Lepine) has been closed for 3 years now, non federated so no funding and all grooming costs are on Clova and Rabaska. 

Real funny how they close the bridge crossing at Club Gatineau for whatever reason they’re making up now, this summer I crossed it on atv and all is fine even cars cross it. I think it’s total BS they don’t let sled go over it, must be a Zec thing.

• 1 month later...