Can't find the Delta??

Sledwhore

5 hours ago, Sledwhore said:

So I've searched the FCMQ site map and the Polaris ride command map and I can't seem to find the Delta? Anyone else notice this? Hoping to leave Reggie's Fri and stay up at the Delta Fri night is I can get a guy or 2 to commit.

I'm at the Delta but I'm not familar with the FCMQ site map or the Polris ride command map but it is on http://www.viaexplora.com/velo/tourismesaguenaylacstjeanold/hebergements/delta-saguenay-hotel-centre-congres/attrait.saglacmn.110734.h.html?attraits=Hébergements

Thank you Gentlemen..hope to see you Fri night Bill. Never been up to My. Valin, any suggestions for a first trip are appreciated.. Gonna be a small crew of experienced guys who aren't happy unless they do 350 a day ....unless there's off-trail off trail available? 

I personally stay away from Mont Valin on the weekends.  Too busy.  But a great place to off trail, as long as off trail is not next to the trail.  Plenty of power lines to ride.  See you Sat morning.  Going back to NH Friday morning, back Friday evening.

23 minutes ago, Saguenay Bill said:

I personally stay away from Mont Valin on the weekends.  Too busy.  But a great place to off trail, as long as off trail is not next to the trail.  Plenty of power lines to ride.  See you Sat morning.  Going back to NH Friday morning, back Friday evening.

Don't they call that a "Turn and Burn" ??  lol