New Pet at Groomers camp?

iceman

15 minutes ago, groomer said:

hahah...funny !!!

could be a great helper to bring me back from lake to camp on some weekends !!!...ahaha

thanks for sharing iceman !!!

jean-guy

that is absolutely the funniest thing i've ever seen period:crazy:

1 hour ago, blackjack1 said:

that is absolutely the funniest thing i've ever seen period:crazy:

hi blackjack !!!

with a few '' quebecois ' lessons' ...he ll be the perfect friend at my camp !!!

about 3 years ago...my friend the rabbit at my camp....gave him carrots and brought him inside the camp for a few seconds

jean-guy

And I always thought you had to be careful when you encounter them on the trail?  Next time I see one I'm going to bust out the bag of scooby snacks and run up to it, even if the ears are straight back I bet it's just trying to fool ya. What's the worst that could happen?  Steal the scooby snacks? Make for a great photo op!

9 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

And I always thought you had to be careful when you encounter them on the trail?  Next time I see one I'm going to bust out the bag of scooby snacks and run up to it, even if the ears are straight back I bet it's just trying to fool ya. What's the worst that could happen?  Steal the scooby snacks? Make for a great photo op!

Depends who's in the photo!!

moose.jpg

Thats awesome I bet he left a few hoof marks in the hardwood.  lol

That guy on the sled looks like he got it!  Would like to know more about that and maybe a picture about 1 second later to see if he made it past??

6 hours ago, Teet F8SP said:

Thats awesome I bet he left a few hoof marks in the hardwood.  lol

That guy on the sled looks like he got it!  Would like to know more about that and maybe a picture about 1 second later to see if he made it past??

Hope he was wearing the brown pants that day.

GutZ