GPS Mapping

WNY-Dave

Pretty happy with these guys!‎

Original Message  

Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 7:45 PM
To: David
Subject: Thank you for choosing TrakMaps‎

Hi David,

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your business.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or feedback, and don't forget toleave a review on Google or rate us on Facebook.

Also, if you allow us to use your comments as a testimonial, we would be most grateful. :)

-Jeff from TrakMaps

Depends on how much you rely on your GPS.  I usually update my mapset after a few years because these trails end somewhere even when re-routed (hopefully at your planned destination). TrakMaps is great and less than the cost of one forfait.  You can also find free updated map set from Tilou et Biscuit which may take a little more tinkering.  Also iMotoneige for $2.99 is excellent to have along for quick easy access to location, services etc, distances etc.

Good idea.  I just updated my Quebec Trakmaps before a trip to western Quebec last week.  I was surprised that I had to order a chip vs download.  I took a few days to get the chip, but it was only $50 because it was a recent upgrade.  The maps were very accurate, only a couple spots they were off for a bit, probably due to a short reroute.

I see you're a member of the Cherry Creek club.  Do you live in Cherry Creek?  I live in Lakewood, member of Chautauqua Lake.

The iMotoneige/FCMQ interactive map saga continues with respect to groomer sorties.  As I've noted elsewhere, this is a result of the transition from one vehicle tracking company to another, and the resultant problems withe GPS transponders.  I'll be sure and post once we have this problem solved to our satisfaction.  On a positive note, real time changes to the map itself happen relatively quickly.  The re-route of the TQ 53, and our club's link to the re-routed TQ 43 happened pretty quickly.