Jean Guy’s live trail report

lindasledgirl

And now, we are working on live video! We had a great day on the TQ5! Working on his YouTube account as well! 

Videos are coming along. 

Thanks for all your encouragement!

linda sled girl reporting from the Matapedia 

Valley!

First it was JG stopping along the trail  to snap a few hundred pictures per day. Now it appears he has hired a professional video director/producer to manage recording the work done by.  I have concerns trail conditions could possibly suffer because of the longer time to complete sceens.   Not to mention, I believe Mr Halle could gain several pounds, the lasanza and chocolate cakes seem to be his weakness! Naps could become more then grooming. 

I hope to be at the clubhouse for breakfast this Friday morning, hope you can make it....I will buy you salad. Lol!!

See you soon mom Ami.

Steven & crew of degenerates!

7 hours ago, smclelan said:

First it was JG stopping along the trail  to snap a few hundred pictures per day. Now it appears he has hired a professional video director/producer to manage recording the work done by.  I have concerns trail conditions could possibly suffer because of the longer time to complete sceens.   Not to mention, I believe Mr Halle could gain several pounds, the lasanza and chocolate cakes seem to be his weakness! Naps could become more then grooming. 

I hope to be at the clubhouse for breakfast this Friday morning, hope you can make it....I will buy you salad. Lol!!

See you soon mom Ami.

Steven & crew of degenerates!

hahhaha

good morning steven !!!

sadly, i ll be grooming on local trails....tq 5....early thursday morning ....

-25c this morning .....on my way to st alexandre for today because it s the busiest of the local trails...the rest can wait til friday 

btw...did nt speak on the video could nt stop laughing..

linda ...she s like you ...enough skills to speak alone......for hrs...ahaha

jean-guy

DSC_4814.JPG

1 hour ago, MrGutz said:

Jean-Guy

You're the next YouTube Star!!

I wish you'd let Linda get a word in too!!

LOL

GutZ

hi gutz !!!

ahaha...no problem with that...she has more skills than me....remember my speech at the gathering ???

jean-guy

DSC_4870.JPG

1 hour ago, groomer said:

hi gutz !!!

ahaha...no problem with that...she has more skills than me....remember my speech at the gathering ???

jean-guy

DSC_4870.JPG

I do remember the speech, it went on for hours and Steven had to pull you off stage!

LOL

You're the best!

GutZ

35 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

I do remember the speech, it went on for hours and Steven had to pull you off stage!

LOL

You're the best!

GutZ

glad he did pull me...i was thirsty !!!

i talked beyond usual !!!...ahah

thx

jean-guy

DSC_4883.JPG

DSC_4863.JPG

https://m.facebook.com/groups/526119240784035?view=permalink&id=1780027135393233

i am not sure if this will work...but we are making headway!! And it’s snowing!!

if anyone is here tomorrow we might be having lobster at the club house. Hopefully it arrives! 

Edited by lindasledgirl