Quebec city to Saguenay

BAYSVILLE RIDER

my wife and I are staying at the Sheraton 4 seasons in Quebec city and were going to take tq 3 to 369  through the  park and meet up with tc 23 to Saguenay, just wondering  what to look for as far as the trails are they straight and wide or twisty and narrow. Is the ride sound feasible we normaly ride 250 to 300 kms a day on good trails.

TQ 3 is a powerline trail and lots of road crossings till your beyond Quebec City suburbs. Then its fairly straight up and down powerlines. It gets way better as you approach 369.

369 is a rocket ship ride , very fast, wide few turns to Lertape and 23.  23 North is also quite wide and fast enough.

Have fun. Its a gorgous ride thru the mountains.

1 hour ago, BAYSVILLE RIDER said:

Thanks GutZ  I think I'll stop at letape I don't see the gas station on the map or interactive map for Mont Apica.

There is a big relais with gas at Mt Apica.   It is cash only.   FYI- There is an overlook 1/2 mile north of the relais.    The view is great on a nice day.   

First and last part of 369 is very twisty turny for sure.  Gas and food in LeTape, they can handle a ton of folks.  Mont Apica cannot handle a lot of folks and on a busy week-end you will be there awhile.  23 after LeTape very good running all the way, and very fast to Mont Apica.

• 3 weeks later...