Shout out to Cliff and Tony from NY!

markusvt

We got to spend a night with them last Friday at Windigo.  Awesome guys and a lot of fun.  We stayed up way too late!  I didn't know triple Baileys was a drink!  The next morning my GPS had logged -42F, at 7:30 it was -32F, we left at -26F.  I think Cliff and Tony were waiting for a bit warmer :rolleyes: as were the other guests.  The lot at relay 22 was full of sleds when we got there.  Martin said most of them would not start:diablo:.  Lucky for us we were first tracks all the way into La-Tuque!

Like may of us Cliff and Tony's original core group of 6-8 had dwindled down over the years to 2 of them.  Randy and I seem to be in a bit of the same situation at times recently. :rolleyes:

Hey Mark, it was nice to meet you and Randy at Windigo last week. Always good times there and good people. It's been a few years since we were there last. We've been riding different areas in Quebec but always like to visit this area. Trails were in excellent condition for our 4 day trip.  Did 800+ miles of smiles. 

Always fun talking about crazy adventures with people who love the sport as much as we do. Never a dull moment for sure. We will be making another trip to Quebec last week feb or beginning of March. We have to plan it right since we have at least a 10 hr drive from Long Island NY to the area. There will probably be 3 of us that trip. I'll sent you a message when we know our staring point and dates. 

If we lived as close a you guys to Quebec we would be there all the time! I'll be looking for your posts and reports. image.thumb.jpeg.2bd90ad82ef231b32b7b646414490b37.jpeg