Feb. 2nd-3rd photo trail report

Spitzna

https://www.flickr.com/photos/77103538@N04/albums/72157665542191428/with/25286554797/

Heres some photos of me and my uncles trip. We stayed at the Auberge Gouverneur Shawinigan. Day one we rode the river north. Then took 360 West to 345 South. Had Lunch fuel at L'Auberge Le Cabanon then took 23 east back to the hotel. Helped a groomer out on 23 he needed help lifting the back to check something. Great food at Pacini at the hotel. roughly 230 miles. Day two we wanted to do a little less mileage. My uncle was having helmet issues. Took 3 south to 63 west. Then took 350 west. Got Fuel and Lunch at pourvoirie-du-lac-blanc place was packed. Great food. Plane landed on the ice while we were there and saw group of dog sleds. Then we took 350 north to 23. Took 23 to Hotel Sacomie just to check it out then back to 23 to hotel. All trails were in great shape sometimes we had only maybe two or three tracks on a freshly groomed trailed. 

Edited by Spitzna

Hey! Tres bon! Great deal! I'm an uncle too and luvin my rides with the nephews!

And if you put up with the old man's stories, you get to go to some amazing places!

And it looks like he has you riding the newer machine! Stick with that guy!

Nice pics of Saguenay too. Iceman will always appreciate this shot!...

IMG_20180210_054535.thumb.png.5e9e38d423ee230c8380d3e7df4daa77.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2018 at 5:52 AM, PLAYHARD said:

Hey! Tres bon! Great deal! I'm an uncle too and luvin my rides with the nephews!

And if you put up with the old man's stories, you get to go to some amazing places!

And it looks like he has you riding the newer machine! Stick with that guy!

Nice pics of Saguenay too. Iceman will always appreciate this shot!...

IMG_20180210_054535.thumb.png.5e9e38d423ee230c8380d3e7df4daa77.png

Hey... I like it too....

GutZ