Hotel / Auberge L'Etape ?? Between St. Raymond and Lac St Jean

sledzz

Trying to find accommodations between St Raymond and Lac St. Jean along Trail 23. Have googled but can't seem to find anything. Anyone have a recommendation? Preferably a nice place with restaurant / Bar. In L'Etape area

Thanks

10 hours ago, sledzz said:

Trying to find accommodations between St Raymond and Lac St. Jean along Trail 23. Have googled but can't seem to find anything. Anyone have a recommendation? Preferably a nice place with restaurant / Bar. In L'Etape area

Thanks

Like others have said, no place to stay in between but it is an easy day trip.  Better during the week with less traffic.

Jack & Sandi

4 hours ago, RIYAMAHA said:

How many miles from St Ray. to Delta?  Going to head that way 2/18 . Thanks Bruce

Definitely not more than 200 miles and it may be a little less.  You're going up on Sunday so there will be traffic.  Around L'Etape you will be meeting all of the south bound traffic.  Be safe and have a good ride.

Jack & Sandi

On a side note leaving from st. Ray  heading north, what is exact mileage to the apica lookout? I’m debating on stopping for fuel at l’etape or making the run. The 900ace should be more then ok to make it I’m running a 1200 skidoo but I do have a 3 gal caddy. Just don’t want to be cutting hairs on fuel. 

11 minutes ago, Dynomite4224 said:

On a side note leaving from st. Ray  heading north, what is exact mileage to the apica lookout? I’m debating on stopping for fuel at l’etape or making the run. The 900ace should be more then ok to make it I’m running a 1200 skidoo but I do have a 3 gal caddy. Just don’t want to be cutting hairs on fuel. 

Its about 110 miles.

Hi Dynomite,

Snobeeler is good at 110.  Sandi has done the run from St Ray to Apica with her 1200 without adding any gas on the way.  We were at Apica today and the sign said $1.49 per liter for super.  L'Etape was $1.38 but we aren't in this to save money.  :rolleyes:

The spur into L'Etape is about 6 miles each way.  Both places will be busy on the weekend.

Jack & Sandi