I'm boycotting QR!

wulsock1

I can't take it anymore. All you people talk about is how GREAT it is to be riding, I know I have already rode 1350 miles this year but IT'S NOT ENOUGH. And to top it off it's 75 degrees here in North Carolina. How can someone dream about riding their new snowmobile when its 75????? Then to top it off I have to come in to the office and read about what a great time everyone is having. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. So........ with that said I guess I'm going to just have to go back in March to see just what the hype is all about. 

HAPPY TRAILS EVERYONE AND MOST OF ALL BE SAFE!!!!  SEE YOU IN MARCH!!!!!!

4 hours ago, wulsock1 said:

I can't take it anymore. All you people talk about is how GREAT it is to be riding, I know I have already rode 1350 miles this year but IT'S NOT ENOUGH. And to top it off it's 75 degrees here in North Carolina. How can someone dream about riding their new snowmobile when its 75????? Then to top it off I have to come in to the office and read about what a great time everyone is having. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. So........ with that said I guess I'm going to just have to go back in March to see just what the hype is all about. 

HAPPY TRAILS EVERYONE AND MOST OF ALL BE SAFE!!!!  SEE YOU IN MARCH!!!!!!

i'm with you on that wulsock,hopefully theres still open trails in march,this weather trend does not look promising?these are brutal thaws were having...

I agree with Viper. If you work more your old dad can play more. But then again I thing you were taught that way. 

On 2/15/2018 at 11:40 PM, Shore1066 said:

I agree with Viper. If you work more your old dad can play more. But then again I thing you were taught that way. 

Idk, my Dad always taught me to wear the old stuff out first :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wulsock1 said:

Alright couldn't take it. FLIGHT BOOKED I WILL BE ON MY SNOWMOBILE BY FRIDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!

Us too, headed over the top and West. 

33 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

Hey, not boycotting, keep an eye out for the red monkey, plan is: Fri Chambord, Sat Vilain, Sun Odanak, Mon Drakkar

Will do Friday  Mekoos Saturday  Relais  22 Sunday  to Chibougamau Matagami Monday, gonna ride west side till Wednesday then head back.

No boycott here.

2 hours ago, Florida Snowman said:

Go get it Phil!

I hope your eye is doing great!

I’m getting by, very frustrating but it’s amazing what you can do with just one eye. 

19 hours ago, Phil 1 said:

Will do Friday  Mekoos Saturday  Relais  22 Sunday  to Chibougamau Matagami Monday, gonna ride west side till Wednesday then head back.

No boycott here.

Where are you launching from phil? Looks like you guys are in for a nice run and the weather looks good  with a cold snap coming plus  we have received  2-3 dumps of  heavy wet snow since the beginning of march in the upper gatineau and upper laurentians. Some good riding in store for this coming weekend.

10 minutes ago, Mid Range said:

Where are you launching from phil? Looks like you guys are in for a nice run and the weather looks good  with a cold snap coming plus  we have received  2-3 dumps of  heavy wet snow since the beginning of march in the upper gatineau and upper laurentians. Some good riding in store for this coming weekend.

Parking in Maniwaki Friday riding to Mekoos. We have been watching the weather and recent snow, riding should be ok. Lots of daylight and cool but not below 0 are the best part of March riding.

8 minutes ago, Phil 1 said:

Parking in Maniwaki Friday riding to Mekoos. We have been watching the weather and recent snow, riding should be ok. Lots of daylight and cool but not below 0 are the best part of March riding.

6-7 inches of compact snow since last night in  maniwaki. 8 inches in  baskatong area. Have a good trip.

16 minutes ago, Phil 1 said:

Looks like we may end up in Chiboogie some time Phil. Maybe we can cross paths! Either way have a safe ride guys!!

46 minutes ago, wulsock1 said:

Looks like we may end up in Chiboogie some time Phil. Maybe we can cross paths! Either way have a safe ride guys!!

Cool what are you guys riding? Three of us two 1200 one black one orange and 850 black all gades.

safe one to you guys also.