I'm boycotting QR!

wulsock1

Were on one Black Gade 850 one white Gade 850 and a Polaris Adveture Black. Might be one more on an Orange 1200, Leaving from Shawininigan Friday and heade tward LSJ, Then hope to make our way west. We are starting with a group of seven on friday but some have to go back early so not sure what the exact plan is going to be, We may break up on Saturday morning.

2 hours ago, Phil 1 said:

Parking in Maniwaki Friday riding to Mekoos. We have been watching the weather and recent snow, riding should be ok. Lots of daylight and cool but not below 0 are the best part of March riding.

Phil 

Call ahead, I tried to get into Mekoos and he was booked.

GutZ

6 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

Phil 

Call ahead, I tried to get into Mekoos and he was booked.

GutZ

We have reservations. 👍🏻👍🏻

On 3/14/2018 at 9:43 PM, iceman said:

Where from?

We stayed at Drakkars and headed up the river (AWESOME!!) then up 355 then to La Touque for lunch. From there to Robervall.

Next day Chiboogie for the night. Back to Relais 22 for the night. Then back to the truck.

For the most part it was a GREAT ride. Trails were second to none. Only hickup was one in the group ended up in the trees on the way back to the truck Monday. A little sled damage but no injuries. So as far as I'm concerned it's all part of the adventure. Not really sure what happened. Seasoned rider who is probably more carefull then most. But like I said no one was hurt so I feel no harm no foul! Tonight is the first night I have had time to get back on QR. Thats why no reply earlier.

All in all we had a great year! Around 2200 to 2300 miles. Not the most for us but not the least either. I am already looking forward to next year!!!