next weeks weather

quebec bob

We are headed out for 8 days of riding starting the 24th and it is beginning to look like the best weather and long term looks like Gaspie will be the place to be, hope the rain and warm weather early this week does not do too much damage, I rode thru St Zenon last weekend, last place to be on a weekend, and it was brown surrounding that place, this warm up could really hurt some places.

You still heading up, we are thinking about driving to Cabano, riding to the ferry in Matane, then going to Sep tiles, back to the Gaspe, for a couple days in the Cap-chats and driving home on Sunday, so ride Sunday to Saturday,7 days of riding. Going with 1 guy, you want to come along??

Ice, exactly why I am going north for a week, I am afraid that the long term forecast could end the season if I wait until the second week of March, hope Phil decides to go, you want in, I know that is a crazy question, you would rather be at work, right?

2 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

Ice, exactly why I am going north for a week, I am afraid that the long term forecast could end the season if I wait until the second week of March, hope Phil decides to go, you want in, I know that is a crazy question, you would rather be at work, right?

I”m out, love to go but aint gonna happen. If theres any riding left in March week 1 or 2 maybe i’ll get out there again. But not sure. Enjoy the trip. 

I hear you, I have a ton of work at the shop, and once April comes , no days off until....next fall, maybe even after x-mass...so I am going...and I know when I get back I will wonder why I ever left, I am in the office right now!!

!!

9 hours ago, quebec bob said:

I hear you, I have a ton of work at the shop, and once April comes , no days off until....next fall, maybe even after x-mass...so I am going...and I know when I get back I will wonder why I ever left, I am in the office right now!!

!!

That's my life to the T