Advice and recommendations for Levi’s area.

yorkxf9000

Just got home yesterday from spending a week at the universal hotel in riviera de loupe doing day trips, over 1,300 miles and I love that area. Last year we did the Gaspee leaving from the universal hotel and 2 years ago we also did day trips from the universal. Now for next season we’re thinking about exploring the Levi’s area and doing day trips from there. Just looking for advice on accommodations for the week, was checking out Hotel Berriners which looks nice and says you have trail access. Any advice on loops to do would be helpful to. I know it also has to do with the conditions also. I now next season is a long way away but it never hurts to plan ahead! Thanks in advance for any information. 

Others with better knowledge can chime in, I have spent a few weeks here and there doing vacations/day rides out of Montmagny which is near Levi. I mostly do vacations/day rides out of Riviere du Loup.  The Levi area involves a lot of field riding which can often get rough from drifts in the fields.  In some directions from Levi there is a lack of club houses. Also as I recall, Levi is a ways from the main corridor trails. I do like the area, but I like the Riviere area much better for its better hotels, numerous club houses, and more sections with trails that are protected from the wind. I would recommend the O'liesiere Hotel (spelling) in Montmagny.

mike