Blue Bird Day!

Andyman

Hey Blackjack1,

Thats 1.25 gallons of gas on both sides of the running boards.  I put them in “luggage” canvas to make it look better.  My saddlebags are 95% filled with emergency & survival gear.  I would rather err on the side of safety & caution should a night in the bush be encountered & necessary.  

Just try keeping up my friend!

2 hours ago, Andyman said:

Hi Tom

We rode through on this past Saturday La Cache is fixed up very nicely! Cabins as well and only $65 per person double with a complete breakfast!

Saw this poor guy near New Richmond!

2018 007.JPG

Hey Andy,

He looks like a sled hit him first & broke his legs.  Then others started feasting.

Glad you guys all had a great & safe trip!

20 minutes ago, Florida Snowman said:

Hey Blackjack1,

Thats 1.25 gallons of gas on both sides of the running boards.  I put them in “luggage” canvas to make it look better.  My saddlebags are 95% filled with emergency & survival gear.  I would rather err on the side of safety & caution should a night in the bush be encountered & necessary.  

Just try keeping up my friend!

lol lol ,you know i'm teasing,my gear is almost the same,and you might get a large suprize taughting me lol lol iv'e never ever been passed :crazy:

heading that way soon,but i will be on my sidewinder,but my 4th apex is in my garage with 1900 miles on it in case this new sled doesn't have the reliability factor i will have a back-up plan to go forward.loved my apexs,rock solid:good:

On 2/19/2018 at 1:41 PM, Andyman said:

Hi Tom

We rode through on this past Saturday La Cache is fixed up very nicely! Cabins as well and only $65 per person double with a complete breakfast!

Saw this poor guy near New Richmond!

2018 007.JPG

I think he was sleeping....he could have woke up and bounced away at any second!