Sign in to follow this  
Andyman

Blue Bird Day!

Hi Tom

We rode through on this past Saturday La Cache is fixed up very nicely! Cabins as well and only $65 per person double with a complete breakfast!

Saw this poor guy near New Richmond!

2018 007.JPG

3 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Amazing how certain iconic pics can bring back all of the endorphin rush!

Right on David!  That Apex roar at 9000 RPM with the fun flipper pinned sure does release a lot of dopamine!!   Nothing compares in my toy collection!

Hey Blackjack1,

Thats 1.25 gallons of gas on both sides of the running boards.  I put them in “luggage” canvas to make it look better.  My saddlebags are 95% filled with emergency & survival gear.  I would rather err on the side of safety & caution should a night in the bush be encountered & necessary.  

Just try keeping up my friend!

2 hours ago, Andyman said:

Hi Tom

We rode through on this past Saturday La Cache is fixed up very nicely! Cabins as well and only $65 per person double with a complete breakfast!

2018 007.JPG

Hey Andy,

He looks like a sled hit him first & broke his legs.  Then others started feasting.

Glad you guys all had a great & safe trip!

20 minutes ago, Florida Snowman said:

Hey Blackjack1,

Thats 1.25 gallons of gas on both sides of the running boards.  I put them in “luggage” canvas to make it look better.  My saddlebags are 95% filled with emergency & survival gear.  I would rather err on the side of safety & caution should a night in the bush be encountered & necessary.  

Just try keeping up my friend!

lol lol ,you know i'm teasing,my gear is almost the same,and you might get a large suprize taughting me lol lol iv'e never ever been passed :crazy:

On 2/19/2018 at 1:41 PM, Andyman said:

Hi Tom

2018 007.JPG

I think he was sleeping....he could have woke up and bounced away at any second!