New term for your snowmobiling dictionary

Je me souviens

Close relatives:  johnny standup

Usually can be found near Val D'or on presidents day weekend.

Machine of choice: turbo Yamaha 

Merci bon soir

Edited by Je me souviens

4 minutes ago, Je me souviens said:

Ontaritard

Definition:  resident of Ontario that posseses more horsepower than brainpower.  Enjoys passing on the right in blind corners, then denies it was him and his group when you meet them at the gas station.  

Close relatives:  johnny standup

Usually can be found near Val D'or on presidents day weekend.

Machine of choice: turbo Yamaha 

Merci bon soir

I have met a number of the first species, sometimes as many as 2-3 a weekend. I stand corrected, I have been calling them British tourists due to them favouring the wrong side of the trail.

I would like to send them across the pond... Maybe they need britt stickers.

Billy and Danny are second cousins....lol

Correction to my original post. Passed on the left....i was going 70 mph at the time.

On 2/19/2018 at 8:24 PM, Je me souviens said:

I would like to send them across the pond... Maybe they need britt stickers.

Billy and Danny are second cousins....lol

Correction to my original post. Passed on the left....i was going 70 mph at the time.

70 wow, why did you slow down for them?

GutZ

The thought crossed my mind to run them wide open, but then I came back to reality.  I would hate to be a contributing factor in a head on collision.   Not to mention that my 1200 is a few ponies short of a turbo Yammy.  I remember this occurred in the same area a few years ago, funny part us that the culprits were residents of the same area.  Let's remember to act as visitors in paradise rather than idiots in Quebec for the 1st time when we travel.  Nothing makes me cringe more than hearing: "Criss d'Americain"  when traveling up north. Let's try to respect one another for a change

1 hour ago, Je me souviens said:

The thought crossed my mind to run them wide open, but then I came back to reality.  I would hate to be a contributing factor in a head on collision.   Not to mention that my 1200 is a few ponies short of a turbo Yammy.  I remember this occurred in the same area a few years ago, funny part us that the culprits were residents of the same area.  Let's remember to act as visitors in paradise rather than idiots in Quebec for the 1st time when we travel.  Nothing makes me cringe more than hearing: "Criss d'Americain"  when traveling up north. Let's try to respect one another for a change

Oh I was kidding, it's best to slowdown, move over and watch the natural outcome of the events.

We are guests in their country,

Later

GutZ

28 minutes ago, Pipeman said:

I agree but I have had plenty from Quebec blast by me as well,  idiots are on both side of the border.

No nationality or race has a monopoly on stupidity. Most times when I encounter it on a sled I have no idea where the person is from nor do I care.