Must be a bad dream...

Stei

Hi folks,

Newbie here...first post.

This is the forecast for tomorrow and the rest of the week here in Rochester, NY...not exactly good for grooming and riding!  More like firing up the grill and throwing on some steaks after work. Wish I could trailer up to QC...but finished 8 mos of chemo recently so not in the cards for me this year. Was able to get one day in here in WNY between treatments early in this season, but looks like it might be over around here. Gotta get back up North next year...miss it! I love reading the reports and seeing the pics...cheers to some of you guys doing off trail saddlebag trips and doing 200-300 miles per day...hardcore!  If I can't ride, at least I can read about your adventures. 

Safe riding everyone! Hope all your trails are fresh powder or smooth and groomed.

Stei

IMG_6150.JPG

IMG_6149.JPG

Edited by Stei

hey Stei, welcome to Quebec Rider. 

I too am from Rochester area. Currently up in Quebec sitting at the Hotel Matagami and the temp is -2 farenheit 

rode from Valdor today via Barute and Senneterre/quivilion up the east side trail 396 (going down the west side tomorrow to Amos then over to LeSarre for the night)

200+ miles, saw three other sleds all day and the trails were a 15 on a 1-10 scale

some of the best riding I have ever done and have been coming to QC almost 20 years

heres wishing you continued recovery and health !!!!!!!!

Chris

Honeoye, NY

image.jpeg

Hi Chris,

Awesome...that's why we head North right! I love Valdor...wide, flat and fast with little to no traffic!  I've been there a few times and rode those trails. Always stayed at Forestal and did day trips. Friends I used to ride with got out of the sport and I haven't been able to get back for some time. 

Thanks for the well wishes! It's gonna be fine, things are looking positive.

Love the Rush representation...been a fan for years!!!

Sorry for posting a requote, I didn't know what I was doing, lol! As I said, I'm a newbie.

Have a safe ride!

IMG_6153.PNG

IMG_6154.PNG

Edited by Stei
I don't know what I'm doing, lol!

Hi Stei, being from ohio, we are in Rochester tonight watching it rain. It's about the halfway point to QC.

We're about to do a gaspe loop, weather permitting .

We too are welcoming you to QR and wishing you good health.... I'm sure your next year will be better.

Jeff and Sandy 

Hi Jeff and Sandy,

Thanks much!  Yeah, next year has to be better. I think I'll buy myself a new sled and trailer to start off the next season anew. Safe travels and riding to you both!

Stei

Edited by Stei