2019 ski-doo models released

quebec bob

On 2/22/2018 at 9:23 PM, quebec bob said:

bvs1 is selling for 250 ish here in Mass., the dealer has a ton of them and no snow here for 2 years, he took a deep discount for me at the register with out me even asking!!

Bob

What Dealer do you use PLT? 

Later

GutZ

7 hours ago, smclelan said:

Will a big furry beard fit inside an Oxygen helmet???  LOL

ppfffff !!!! im going to skip the '' quebec word ''  ( ahhaha ) 

tough in the gaspesie !!!:tease:

jean-guy:drinks:

10 12 13 117.jpg

17 hours ago, groomer said:

ppfffff !!!! im going to skip the '' quebec word ''  ( ahhaha ) 

tough in the gaspesie !!!:tease:

jean-guy:drinks:

10 12 13 117.jpg

I think you missed a spot.... just to the left of the frostbitten skin....

Later

GutZ

On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 9:25 PM, smclelan said:

Damn American pricing!!  Thought that was Canadian dollars!

Spoke to the local doo dealer and apparently they are limited, at least for this year so he's not offering any discount and he's limited to 50 as it's based on sleds sold and he sold about 270 apparent;y 

If anyone knows a dealer stateside that is or will offer better pricing, please let me know.

Thanks

Mike

I don't know but looking at that picture of Jean Guy I think we should take up a collection and buy him one. Got to be some frost bite under there some where. Lol 

funny comments....

i was riding a little yamaha phazer that day..sled of a friend....

we started riding from the lake...so, when i left home with my truck to go up to the lake ...it was warm ...once at the lake a bit colder...

i had only my sunglasses....i always do that...freezing my face ....then shield down ...once warm...good for the day ...

a little loop on the north branch ...then down to my camp and back to lake

dec 10 th ....2014 

jean-guy

10 12 13 063.jpg

10 12 13 148.jpg

2 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

Spoke to the local doo dealer and apparently they are limited, at least for this year so he's not offering any discount and he's limited to 50 as it's based on sleds sold and he sold about 270 apparent;y 

If anyone knows a dealer stateside that is or will offer better pricing, please let me know.

Thanks

Mike

Must be Loiselle - Sells a whack of sleds

When I get home from Sep-tile I will check to see if any are available, we are talking about the original  generation 1 modular helmet, is that correct.  If right they had a ton of them last season, maybe 200 of them on display on the floor stacked up in a square maybe 6 by 6 and 4.5 feet high, I highly doubt they sold all of them!

1 hour ago, quebec bob said:

When I get home from Sep-tile I will check to see if any are available, we are talking about the original  generation 1 modular helmet, is that correct.  If right they had a ton of them last season, maybe 200 of them on display on the floor stacked up in a square maybe 6 by 6 and 4.5 feet high, I highly doubt they sold all of them!

Bob

they have a new helmet for next season 

check it out on the Doo site 

be sure to post about your trip as well 

Thanks 

I went to the NH Snodeo Friday and rode the new 900 Turbo in the Grand Touring, Adrenaline, Enduro and X versions. Wasn't very crowded so I kept riding them over and over. Also tried an 850 Enduro, 850 Backcountry X Renegade 147, XRS 850 gade, X 850 gade, mid-season MXZ 600R and the Blizzard 600R. I really wished they had a non-turbo 900 in the gen 4 to try...

My impression of the 900 Turbo is if you have a 1200 now, you will be very happy and/or love the 900T. Great power, no turbo lag, can't even hear the turbo, sled gets quieter the faster you go. It should be no surprise, the 900 Tubro feels very heavy compared to an 850 or 600 in the same chassis. In general, I find the Gen 4 steering to be heavy feeling (it certainly is heavier than the steering on my Pro S Switchback) and the 900 T compounds that. Of the four versions I rode, I felt the "X" package rode the best.

I also got to try the new Oxygen helmet out on the trail. It is noticeably lighter than the Bv2S and quieter (there is additional sound protection in it). I didn't find a great improvement of left and right visibility but the visibility looking down is amazing. Heated visor and plugged in is mandatory (or cracked open). I closed it not plugged in and it started to fog right up.

My favorite sled of for the conditions and trail type was the Blizzard 600R. The mid-seas MXZ 600R is way too stiff for my likening. The new 600R is very different than the older 600 e-tec. Most notable is no engine breaking like the older 600.

GOPR2621.JPG

GOPR2623.JPG

P3023704.JPG

P3023705.JPG

P3023706.JPG

135610.jpg

25 minutes ago, SnowCrazed said:

I went to the NH Snodeo Friday and rode the new 900 Turbo in the Grand Touring, Adrenaline, Enduro and X versions. Wasn't very crowded so I kept riding them over and over. Also tried an 850 Enduro, 850 Backcountry X Renegade 147, XRS 850 gade, X 850 gade, mid-season MXZ 600R and the Blizzard 600R. I really wished they had a non-turbo 900 in the gen 4 to try...

My impression of the 900 Turbo is if you have a 1200 now, you will be very happy and/or love the 900T. Great power, no turbo lag, can't even hear the turbo, sled gets quieter the faster you go. It should be no surprise, the 900 Tubro feels very heavy compared to an 850 or 600 in the same chassis. In general, I find the Gen 4 steering to be heavy feeling (it certainly is heavier than the steering on my Pro S Switchback) and the 900 T compounds that. Of the four versions I rode, I felt the "X" package rode the best.

I also got to try the new Oxygen helmet out on the trail. It is noticeably lighter than the Bv2S and quieter (there is additional sound protection in it). I didn't find a great improvement of left and right visibility but the visibility looking down is amazing. Heated visor and plugged in is mandatory (or cracked open). I closed it not plugged in and it started to fog right up.

My favorite sled of for the conditions and trail type was the Blizzard 600R. The mid-seas MXZ 600R is way too stiff for my likening. The new 600R is very different than the older 600 e-tec. Most notable is no engine breaking like the older 600.

GOPR2621.JPG

GOPR2623.JPG

P3023704.JPG

P3023705.JPG

P3023706.JPG

135610.jpg

Thanks for the review.

Seems like a 900t is in my future!!

I hope....

GutZ