Suggestions anyone??

blaze

Looking for suggestions to leave out of riviere-du-loup for 3 or 4 days of riding. Just wondering if anybody has got suggestions for different routes and or hotels to stay in. Group of four can ride 2 to 250 a day no problem it's been awhile since I've been up there at least 15 years . Of course want to include the include the chic choc mountains. Thanks for all your help guys.

2 hours ago, blaze said:

Looking for suggestions to leave out of riviere-du-loup for 3 or 4 days of riding. Just wondering if anybody has got suggestions for different routes and or hotels to stay in. Group of four can ride 2 to 250 a day no problem it's been awhile since I've been up there at least 15 years . Of course want to include the include the chic choc mountains. Thanks for all your help guys.

My group will be doing a similar ride starting March 2nd.

16 minutes ago, blaze said:

Might be there same time.not sure to go from riviere du loup to Matane or village grand nature first night.??

We are driving from Toronto to Ottawa/Montreal Thursday after work. Then Friday we are driving to Matane and riding 130km to Village Grande Nature first night, then Gaspe second night, down to Perce then up to Murdochville 3rd night, across to La Cache and then down to New Richmond 4th night, then up and back to Matane Tuesday, drive back to Toronto Wednesday.

12 minutes ago, blaze said:

I only have 4 days of riding. Ending back at riviere du loup. 

You can do RDL to Matane, - Matane to New Richmod via 595, - NR to Amqui, -  Amqui to RDL via the 587-579, not high mileage days but a good ride!