Where's Bill???

Sledwhore

Yes. Would someone give Bill a back rub and buy him a round or two to revive the posting. 

Bill is the reason I discovered Quebec riding. 

Saw at these at work the other day and immediately thought of Bill  

I didn’t even know they existed and wanted to ask the same question about what he was carrying.  

269A469F-B53E-4282-9A20-D3F0B3DF6C9C.jpeg

Edited by actionjack

I believe the treatment/comment Bill received was unfair and uncalled for, I also wish Bill would post again. 

QR is a special .com we are all here because of Rob and Bill surely Rob is looking down on us and is not happy with some of this years developments.

We need to share people, places and things we see and do in Quebec that's what QR is all about. Certainly there will be differences of opinion but those should be kept to yourself or expressed with some degree of class.

During a winter filled with good and bad conditions every report we can get is important especially Bill's with his network of knowledge.

Personally I interpreted it as good natured brand bashing which I don't care for.  If you're gonna give it,  you gotta take it, but thats not what this site is for - Thankfully.   We can all find videos of different brands of sleds on fire.  Like all Quebec Riders I carry a lot emergency use gear but never before a fire extinguisher.  I doubt I would need them but if I did I would sure be glad if someone had one along no matter what sled was on fire.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:35 AM, Phil 1 said:

QR is a special .com we are all here because of Rob and Bill surely Rob is looking down on us and is not happy with some of this years developments.

I knew Rob's wife had passed. Rob too?

On 2/24/2018 at 8:45 AM, Sledwhore said:

I am unaware of what you are talking about...I hope he was not disrespected. I have met him only a couple of times but he treats you like a great friend. Hope he returns soon

You can find the post in question in the regional forum under the Sag/ Lac St. Jean back around the first week of February.

I also posted something about the fire extinguisher discussion.  And I feel terrible that Bill may of taken it in a bad way that I was insinuating caring a fire extinguisher was not a good idea. I have messaged him and  apologized if I did or said any thing that offended him. My feeling is that it would be the right thing to do if anyone else thinks he might of offended him. Bill is a gentleman and a senior of our great sport and in my opinion doesn't need the grief of what snowmobile is best. These are my true feeling and I regret seeing things like this happen. Bill if you happen to read this if my commit upset you I apologize..