Wifey made the FCMQ news letter

stupe

That is great.  I have yet to see a wheelchair strapped to the back of a sled.  Now I have.  Congrats to your wife Mike.  She has determination.  I don't think many people would have thought of accessibility for snowmobilers.  I never have.

We wish you many, many happy trails.

Jack & Sandi

Thanks.  She's a trooper.  Had dark days in the beginning but she eventually pulled through.  Good thing snowmobiles are inherently all hand controls.  A hook-up for electric socks and she's good to go. 

I see your from Enfield, CT.  I've spent a lot of time there for work recently.  Heading there again next week.  We did a town-wide energy project there.  You've' probably seen all those LED street lights that everyone hates.  :) 

7 minutes ago, Yeti62 said:

Hey Stupe , Yeti here.  Where you on trail 3 February 18 eating lunch at a Relias'?

Nope.  We got to Beaupre on the 18th, rode to L'Etape on the 19th, and then to 4 Points Sheraton on the 20th.  We were the only idiots out riding in the rain on the 20th.   

On 2/27/2018 at 1:27 PM, stupe said:

I see your from Enfield, CT.  I've spent a lot of time there for work recently.  Heading there again next week.  We did a town-wide energy project there.  You've' probably seen all those LED street lights that everyone hates.  :) 

Truthfully I haven't noticed the lights.  I don't know if that is good or bad but I'm not out that much at night.  I'll have to look.

Jack & Sandi

A hot air balloon landed in my neighborhood last fall taking out our corner lamppost the township replaced it with an LED, you can now do surgery there, very bright light.