GT 2018

GT Rider

Gt, you need to write a guide book, I would buy it. Thats alot of wheel miles, bet you were glad to have them. My back hurts just thinking about flipping them up and down 10 times. And Sandy said thanx Gemma. Jeff 

7 hours ago, Northbound said:

Gt, you need to write a guide book, I would buy it. Thats alot of wheel miles, bet you were glad to have them. My back hurts just thinking about flipping them up and down 10 times. And Sandy said thanx Gemma. Jeff 

It seemed like a lot of snow melted in one day at the crossings. We saw a guy chopping away at the ice covering the bridge drains on one bridge going east. Well there was no more ice the next day. I guess when it starts melting it's gone pretty quick. 4 of the crossings are within 22 miles of HSP. Wheels down wheels up. Starts getting old quick. Bill has a wheel setup that goes up and down with the press of a button. I'm learning Bill.

Edited by GT Rider

We get on the ferry and meet with Je me Souviens and his friend. We have some snowmobile talk. Later at Matane we meet for dinner. So nice to run into fellow Quebec Riders. Thanks for the company and conversation.

Well that's it for 2018. 

Happy trails to those of you out riding.