Gas on 63 from Pavillion La Verendrye to Ville-Marie

Just an fyi alot of this section hasn’t been groomed in 3 weeks

i would call La Verendre lodge closer to your depart date to see if its been resolved otherwise it won’t be a memorable trip in the way you want 

just my 2c

15 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

i would call La Verendre lodge closer to your depart date to see if its been resolved otherwise it won’t be a memorable trip in the way you want 

just my 2c

I have been watching the comments on here. The past few times we drove to Hotel Forestal to start our trips but thought we would save the extra 2 hour drive this time. Thanks

On ‎2018‎/‎03‎/‎11 at 11:09 PM, doo4adoo said:

just my 2c

Pourvoirie Lavérendrye posted on facebook this morning (march 14th) stating Le Domaine-Val d'Or has been groomed and they will groom every week.

Has anyone started from the South end of 43? Coming from PA tonight and was planing to start from Le Classic but everyone is saying 63 has not been touched for a month due to groomer operator issues. Rapides-des-Joachims is the town name. Where do I park? Tried several of the motels today and no answer so far. 

34 minutes ago, Backcountry12 said:

everyone is saying 63 has not been touched for a month due to groomer operator issues. 

This is an image of what I posted above. Surfacé means groomed. Btw le classic-domaine is groomed by a different club(Les Ours Blancs)

29214853_497599417302200_6372604321816641536_n.jpg

2 hours ago, Backcountry12 said:

Has anyone started from the South end of 43? Coming from PA tonight and was planing to start from Le Classic but everyone is saying 63 has not been touched for a month due to groomer operator issues. Rapides-des-Joachims is the town name. Where do I park? Tried several of the motels today and no answer so far. 

Best place to park from Pa is Maniwaki

we are launching from there tomorrow 

LOL.....a lot of us leave from there, some of us start our trip from there ......but you are LAUNCHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a safe trip and let us know how the snow condition is in Maniwaki.

On 3/15/2018 at 4:58 PM, mcstar said:

LOL.....a lot of us leave from there, some of us start our trip from there ......but you are LAUNCHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a safe trip and let us know how the snow condition is in Maniwaki.

Maniwaki should be perfect for the next five days