Lost gloves, sweatshirt, oil, etc.

4ws XRS

Sunday mid day forgot to latch tunnel bag after a quick Gatorade break at Mont-Albert, didn't realize till we got to Petite rivière Cascapedia, not enough time to go back at that point as we where trying to beat the storm back home in Massachusetts, lost everything in bag 2 pairs Ski doo gloves, Cooper harbor sweatshirt, cable and lock all be great to get back, gallon of XPS oil , and 2 half Full Gatorades are yours and I will give a reward. Thanks for any help

2 hours ago, 4ws XRS said:

Sunday mid day forgot to latch tunnel bag after a quick Gatorade break at Mont-Albert, didn't realize till we got to Petite rivière Cascapedia, not enough time to go back at that point as we where trying to beat the storm back home in Massachusetts, lost everything in bag 2 pairs Ski doo gloves, Cooper harbor sweatshirt, cable and lock all be great to get back, gallon of XPS oil , and 2 half Full Gatorades are yours and I will give a reward. Thanks for any help

Happened to my wife years ago, Sucks. never got anything back.Hope you have better luck ! Do yourself a favor and NOT carry a gallon can on sled !!! The corners of the plastic cans are thin. My buddy had a gallon can ( full ) and it took a Shit in his tunnel bag. What a MESS !  I carry quarts in individual heavy ziplock bags.      Good Luck