Secure trailer sled storage near LSJ

fredsleds

Does anyone know where I can securely store my trailer with sleds for 2 to 3 weeks near LSJ or QC.  It's 1000+ miles each way from Pittsburgh and would like to leave the trailer/sleds somewhere, fly home for work and fly back to ride again in 2 weeks (next season).  I emailed a couple of storage facilities and U-Haul places but no one has replied.

Main thing is safe and secure place.  Thought about 4 points Sheraton, but, not sure you could leave a trailer there for that length of time if you weren't staying there.

I'd appreciate any thoughts/suggestions.

Thanks,

Fred

I found an RV sales/storage facility in Saguenay A. S. Levesque 450-691-5860 ext 3301 Serge LaBelle (large company with many businesses/locations throughout Quebec) that will store a 2 place trailer in their secure RV facility for $375 for SIX months, about 60 CAD/month.  You could possible leave your sled/trailers in November and just pick them up when you come up to ride.  Than take them home after last ride. Beats hauling if you come 2-3 times/season. You could even fly to Bagotville/QC and rent a SUV to haul them to wherever you're staying.