gaspie

blackjack1

obviously i heard a rumor ?but i have veriyfide the facts.you did not travel this part of the trail based on your post i read, so your response is mute..thank tou for your interest:rolleyes:  it is indeed open ....

Edited by blackjack1

it is showing on I-Motoneige TQ 5 closed south of Gaspe heading toward Perce.

Towing Reported this was due to a river that was open. They were able to cross it.

After Perce we wanted to keep going north but the TQ5 was closed because of a river so we should had to turn back and retrace our steps to take the #597, a pretty  big detour. Because we have hard heads, we decided to go to see by ourselves. It was not ideal but very feasible to cross especially north as we did. There was about 6 "of water on the right side.”

Thanks for the update.  We're riding with some "newbies" so we may rethink how we get to Perce.  However, it's good to know the facts because sometimes the conditions show less than optimum on the trail condition pages.  Can't wait to be there next week!

We are 5 riding out of RDl on Monday the 19th, hope to see lots of QR's on the trail......no, wait....this just in.......you should all stay home on your couches because conditions will be all mud, no gas at any of the gas stations, LaCache will be closed, the Rock has sunk, all the surfacers are broken down, Internet and electricity will be down across the peninsula, Groomer will be on vacation in Barbados, views of the Chic Chocs will be horrible due to volcanic activity, Policia will be radaring everyone riding across the muddy fields, a North Korean EMP will render all sled ignition and fuel injection systems useless, Trudeau banned snowmobiles over 2 horsepower, and Trump plans to close the border after we cross on the 18th.  Much better to stay home and not risk it  ;<)

1 minute ago, NH-Moose said:

We are 5 riding out of RDl on Monday the 19th, hope to see lots of QR's on the trail......no, wait....this just in.......you should all stay home on your couches because conditions will be all mud, no gas at any of the gas stations, LaCache will be closed, the Rock has sunk, all the surfacers are broken down, Internet and electricity will be down across the peninsula, Groomer will be on vacation in Barbados, views of the Chic Chocs will be horrible due to volcanic activity, Policia will be radaring everyone riding across the muddy fields, a North Korean EMP will render all sled ignition and fuel injection systems useless, Trudeau banned snowmobiles over 2 horsepower, and Trump plans to close the border after we cross on the 18th.  Much better to stay home and not risk it  ;<)

LOL.....You taking writing lessons from Mikerider?????   (or drinking the same rouge?!) 

6 minutes ago, NH-Moose said:

I’ll be risking it. Leaving Matane Thursday Morning. 

Thurs night Carleton sur Mer. Friday night Chandler (short day) Saturday night Saint Anne des Monts. Sunday quick run back to Matane.

2 hours ago, Florida Snowman said:

Funny stuff there John!

Have a good run in the Gaspesie!

Miss you McGuyver!

3 hours ago, iceman said:

I’ll be risking it. Leaving Matane Thursday Morning. 

Thurs night Carleton sur Mer. Friday night Chandler (short day) Saturday night Saint Anne des Monts. Sunday quick run back to Matane.

bonsoir ice man..i'll be in carelton thursday and chandler on friday will be looking out for that BIG iron of yours.greetings Mark

13 minutes ago, blackjack1 said:

bonsoir ice man..i'll be in carelton thursday and chandler on friday will be looking out for that BIG iron of yours.greetings Mark

Sounds good. Hope to see you there. 

Don

No rouge, but was bored at work today and my mind wandered......to Gaspe.

Groomer, I think you can groom sand on a beach in the off season......at night, no sunshine ;<)

Eric, thanks for breaking the trail so the surfacer s can prep the trails for a proper ride. I’m with Iceman, if my butt is off the seat, something’s wrong. But you got to take some iffy trails to get to the gems sometimes.

Thanks Tom, I see you had some great rips this season as well, giving the Yammi some exercise.

will start a new thread when we hit the trails Monday

happy trails to all

10 hours ago, blackjack1 said:

hey partner...i will be blasting off monday morning from the universal,,on another epic adventure.will be thinking of you guys on this one alot.thanks again tom..all the best to you and yours:yahoo:

Have a great run Mark!  You picked a great week to run with all the new snow & some colder temperatures.

If you need any info or support just reach out. 

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!!!

On 3/14/2018 at 5:37 PM, blackjack1 said:

obviously i heard a rumor ?but i have veriyfide the facts.you did not travel this part of the trail based on your post i read, so your response is mute..thank tou for your interest:rolleyes:  it is indeed open ....

Actually, I did travel that section on Friday. I get it, you can't quite read the whole thing, no worries.