Team Vermont in British Columbia

dooright

https://quik.gopro.com/v/lPH8EsYkl0/

A few weeks ago the team (doorite , markusvt , Dave , Todd & Richard . made a run to Revelstoke BC to play in the steep and deep for 3 days . What a time we had  !  !   Knowing its not Quebec trails here but thought we'd share a little of our trip. 

1 hour ago, revct1 said:

If one of the magazines is looking for a photographer, they don't have to look very far.  Wow!  Is that with a smart phone or a real camera?  You picked a beautiful spot that was untouched.  Unbelievable!  :hi:

Jack & Sandi

The pictures so far are from my V20 LG phone .. The Quik clip at the top post is a mix of Marks Gopro, DJI drone and stil phone pics

Edited by dooright
Add

A plane ticket and 350 to 400 a day for sled rental with gas, food and lodging , same as any trip, this sounds and looks like a blast for 2 or 3 days, would love to put it on the bucket list with the hopes of conquering one of those big rolling hills!!

1 hour ago, mikerider said:

That looked so amazing until I saw the shovel and stuck sled. You boys have fun, I will be happy to just read it from the couch.

mike

That was a good stuck ! One of the guys got pulled into a monster treewell ! 

2 hours ago, revct1 said:

Amazing scenery and the snow at 20' deep!  I'm a trail rider but that sure does look like fun to the 10th degree.

The rider in the "deep" snow looks like the sled is a submarine and he is standing on the bridge fin on top.  Cool!

Jack & Sandi

Ha !  Yup, That's Dave with his snow submarine 

Capture+_2018-03-17-21-11-22.png

On 3/18/2018 at 11:41 AM, revct1 said:

Amazing scenery and the snow at 20' deep!  I'm a trail rider but that sure does look like fun to the 10th degree.

The rider in the "deep" snow looks like the sled is a submarine and he is standing on the bridge fin on top.  Cool!

Jack & Sandi

When the guys on the East Coast post they are riding in deep snow they have no idea :yahoo:

Edited by markusvt