Connector Trail South of 100 du Lacs?

Fuse6

Anyone know the status of the connector trail that runs between trail 13 and the Orange trial that runs south from Pourvoire 100 du Lacs?

Woodrunner maps shows it green and open. i Moto map doesn't show a trail around the reservoir. Paper map shows a trail following road along the S side of the reservoir. If it is on the road and it's plowed likely melted off by this weekend. 

Staying at the Rabaska lodge this weekend, if trail is open and snow covered would work good to do a day loop. Don't want to run 14 km of bad road.

Thanks

Steve

IMG_2365.PNG

Edited by Fuse6
Spell

you can go around the mitchinamecus reservoir or you can cross it. It is marked. We went by the area a few times this winter. You wil get to a jct where the dam is, to the left you go around and to the right(where the dam is) you go upon the reservoir. You gonna end up at the same place

7 hours ago, Mid Range said:

you can go around the mitchinamecus reservoir or you can cross it. It is marked. We went by the area a few times this winter. You wil get to a jct where the dam is, to the left you go around and to the right(where the dam is) you go upon the reservoir. You gonna end up at the same place

Thanks Mid Range

Hopefully I can get the crew going early and we can circle up around Chevel and 100 Lacs so won't need the short cut.

If your near Rabaska Thursday- Sat night stop in and I will buy you a drink