Val d’or

gowser

2 hours ago, gowser said:

Trails are still in great shape

307, 309,83 all tip top today. Lakes, Rivers good too. Load the trailer.

Will they still be grooming next week. We have a group going from Ottawa to either there or Mont Valin.

Iceman... has hoped to be in your neck of the woods this weekend. But bailed as we were leaving from St Raymond Friday am and it didn’t look good.

Headed to Val D’or instead.

Ran vdor to Louvrecourt this am....83 was perf.

Same from Louv to sennettere...mint

93 to Barrute....pancake as well.

From Barrute towards Amos to the clubhouse at 309 was beat pretty good but rideable ... gotta complain about something ...lol

93 from Clubhouse to Amos was bar.com

Word of caution...centertown Amos is almost done. If it’s warm this week I think it will be toast.

307 south from Amos good until local 109...take 109 back to 309 to avoid tough road conditions towards Preisac....in fact avoid Preisac period as you can’t bet there.

309 / 83 back to Forestel good as well.

scratchers for sure and wheels for gas would help. That said, we had it pretty easy getting fuel.

2 day of great riding. Other than Amos I think there is another week for sure.

snowing to beat hell right now😁

B & B is booked Thursday to Monday, we are thinking to do 1 night saddle bag to Lac Fallon or Balbazard.

Have any QRers stayed here which is better and how far are they from Amos?

Edited by Carman

24 minutes ago, Carman said:

B & B is booked Thursday to Monday, we are thinking to do 1 night saddle bag to Lac Fallon or Balbazard.

Have any QRers stayed here which is better and how far are they from Amos?

I just booked Lac Faillon for Friday and Saturday night. We are a group of four now with possibly another four coming. I have never stayed there but one guy in the group has and says it's very nice.

The good news is, they are continuing the grooming for this weekend and then shutting it down in the Val D'or area. To bad with all the snow but I guess a lot of them get tired of it come Spring.

Balbuzard closed already. Clova I believe is also closed and im not sure about gas as i heard they were out

lac faillon is nice place and has gas. About 6 hour ride up from le domaine if you’re starting from there