Do you see it? Amen.

iceman

I'm sorry guys but that's a dog's ass. A friend of mine once told me the size of the brown spot means a lot. Bigger the better dog. That looks like pretty good dog.

I ride in my boat everyday. It just isn't the same. Oh yea to get to my boat i ride a 4 wheeler or a side by side. Even  that isn't the same. 

Only 6 more months to go. Maybe less. LOL. Have a good summer everyone. 

12 hours ago, Shore1066 said:

I'm sorry guys but that's a dog's ass. A friend of mine once told me the size of the brown spot means a lot. Bigger the better dog. That looks like pretty good dog.

Might be some truth to that I had a Pit Bull and a Shih Tzu, the Pit left really big brown spots behind and was a sweet heart. The the Shih Tzu left little much smaller ones and was a real pain in the ass!

I had coon dogs and one of the things my pardner, who was a dog expert, always looked for the size. His size was a silver dollar.

Sometimes it was a little embarrassing when we went to look at dogs LOL. Best dog  I ever owned had a huge one and he was as a baby to my kids, slept with them. He wasn't so kind to a raccoon. Great memories. Made a lot of money with him. Late 80's we sold coon hides for 28 dollar average. Cash money. Averaged 135 pelt's per year for 3 years. Plus sold mushrat's for 8 dollars apiece average. Almost 12 thousand dollars split  in January in the 80's. That was a lot of money then. Lot younger then. Oh but the adventures we had.  Looking back it was a great life for a few years. sure couldn't do it now. LOL