Whats everybody doing this summer?

800steve

On 7/22/2018 at 4:09 PM, Shore1066 said:

Well that's over. Have to admit there was a few the law couldn't chase. I was right about the noise. There was a some out boards that were quiet  and fast. There was a lot of boats. Some of the loud ones were more loud than fast. Was at my kids shop on Friday and there was trailers lined up for new wheel bearing and brakes. I  think the boys had a late night and maybe Saturday work. They had a great fire works show. Watched from my deck. Music was good. Heard it about mile and a half away. Of course the river was dead calm. A few were getting one more ride in this morning.  All and all I think everything went well.  Hope they made lots of charity money.  I believe it went to the small hospital in Alex Bay. 

One story I heard was a boat came into the gas dock and took on 900 dollars in fuel. 2 hours later he was back and took on another 900. I thought snowmobiling was expensive. Lol 

I was there and ran in the poker run.  It was a charity for the hospital and for make a wish.  We gave rides to some of the kids and also presented one of the kids with his wish it was a new camper for him and his family.  Huge turn out. Great time and perfect weather. I think 115 boats was the final count. 

IMG_3778.JPG

IMG_3790.JPG

22 hours ago, Pipemaster said:

Just got back from riding a few days out of Rabaska. More pics to follow

EC75888E-728E-45BA-8E16-DA09C1E20DE1.jpeg

And word on the progress of the bridge on the Lepine trail crossing the Gatineau river?

3 hours ago, doonali said:

And word on the progress of the bridge on the Lepine trail crossing the Gatineau river?

Doonali

That Lepine trail has been closed for a few years now and not just due to the bridge, it has been always a private trail groomed by Dominique in Clova, no funding from the FCMQ, given that he's bled out and refuses to continue grooming with out any assistance.

Last summer I rode atv through Rabaska and up to that bridge, it was open and we crossed it and continued on to Chemin Lepine then up to Clova. I guess the bridge is open in the summer and closed for the winter seeing there is no grooming going on on the other side.

You got an atv/side x side?

Wanna do some riding up there?

51 minutes ago, Trailblazer said:

Doonali

That Lepine trail has been closed for a few years now and not just due to the bridge, it has been always a private trail groomed by Dominique in Clova, no funding from the FCMQ, given that he's bled out and refuses to continue grooming with out any assistance.

Last summer I rode atv through Rabaska and up to that bridge, it was open and we crossed it and continued on to Chemin Lepine then up to Clova. I guess the bridge is open in the summer and closed for the winter seeing there is no grooming going on on the other side.

Yes and yes

21 hours ago, Triggerhappy said:

Great group of boats and great time. 

IMG_3807.PNG

Will you be at the next poker run out of Kingston in mid August?

ill be camping down at Ivylea for the weekend with my little boat watching the big boys go by

14 minutes ago, Trailblazer said:

Was that you at Rabaska, if so.... did you guys saddle bag it or did loops out of Rabaska?

Any chance you have the gps for the older route that used to go from behind Notaswissi and cross the ice up the bank, down the road to connect with the Lepine trail?

i really hate the new twisty run they made us do. 

Thanks 

10 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

Will you be at the next poker run out of Kingston in mid August?

ill be camping down at Ivylea for the weekend with my little boat watching the big boys go by

Yes we plan to be.  Kingston is my favorite run. We love that city.  In fact we took a run to Kingston from Clayton over the weekend to show my passengers who had never been.  

11 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

Any chance you have the gps for the older route that used to go from behind Notaswissi and cross the ice up the bank, down the road to connect with the Lepine trail?

i really hate the new twisty run they made us do. 

Thanks 

Sorry Doo

On 7/20/2018 at 2:00 PM, 182ray said:

Last night Ginger and I went to the Orange County Fair Speedway for the Super Dirt Car Series Battle of the Midway 100

This is our good friend Stewart Friesen’s 

NCWTS truck on display at OCFS

968BB5EF-9740-45C5-8270-2F6FBE487AFC.jpeg

Let me know next time you plan on heading to the track.  I work a few miles from there.

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:42 PM, Trailblazer said:

Doonali

I do have a SXS..

Would love to do some riding up that way if time permits.

I did speak with Dominic last season and he told me that he was having problems with his small groomer but planned on grooming it if repairs get made. Idk maybe it's his way of saying if I don't get funded then I'm not grooming.

Edited by doonali