Whats everybody doing this summer?

800steve

On 8/13/2018 at 8:02 AM, Triggerhappy said:

No, but I wish I was.  I am almost always up there for this weekend, but we had a big gathering at my home lake this weekend.  Weather wasn't that great for it, and by the looks of the weather in your picture I should have gone up there!  Any good stories from the weekend?  There usually are a few.  lol

Usual party animals  . Weather was perfect, hope you have a good run tomorrow in Kingston

Edited by momojohnny

Well I did something special today. I married the love of my life for the second time in our life. Wonderful day with our two sons and three grandchildren and many friends and family.  Only one missing was my step daughter.  Not because she didn't want to be there.  Life is great for us. 

Patiently waiting for the '19  Sidewinder LTX DX  to show up at dealer. Estimated arrival is mid October.  Although it's hard to believe its Labor Day  already. Summer went by way to fast.

Hank

Well the second video of the Cummington Driving School explains alot!!!

Clients of mine always suggest the Fair, Chris and Mike George, they have Gas. HAHAHA.

(Oops,  unless you live in that area you won't understand the joke)

Looks like a good time.

GutZ

Edited by MrGutz

Saturday. Time to race. Coming off best finish of the season last week a fourth place, feeling like we have finally got our stuff together with this new chassis. 

Tonight we shall see.

EE4CF9DF-7153-4221-8AE2-3A932D79A72C.thumb.jpeg.2e8c3226db635929b04f62f3006df701.jpeg

Edited by iceman

9 hours ago, iceman said:

Saturday. Time to race. Coming off best finish of the season last week a fourth place, feeling like we have finally got our stuff together with this new chassis. 

Tonight we shall see.

EE4CF9DF-7153-4221-8AE2-3A932D79A72C.thumb.jpeg.2e8c3226db635929b04f62f3006df701.jpeg

Podium finish tonight 2nd place, Happy gang here. On to the next. Let’s Go!

2018 Maine Trail Conditions Report

IMG_0303.jpg

Edited by mikerider
add

18 minutes ago, mikerider said:

IMG_0303.jpg

Looks like a little bit of open water.... And some thin coverage.....

But looks nice and relaxing!

GutZ

20 hours ago, mikerider said:

IMG_0303.jpg

Love getting out on the Bike !

Lots to see and you don’t miss much .

445EDB7D-EA5D-467F-95FD-0C18CE8203DE.jpeg