Quebec - Remote Cabin Rental - Sled In Only Wanted

snowpromod

Hi All, 

Looking to see if anyone knows of a snowmobile accessible only cabin rental, looking to ride mostly off trail from a remote base camp - I understand this presents the need to tow in supplies and gas, but we are looking at it as an overall adventure!  Let me know if you have any suggestions.

THINK SNOW

How about camping in a tent. Not for me but just an idea.

5 hours ago, timbo said:

Groomer may have some good ideas.

Timbo

bonjour timbo !!!

well ,im  a little bit '' rusty '' right now...if i think about something , ill post it !!!

i checked for fun on the french forum....old posts from 2015 and lower ...

jean-guy

On 2018-08-08 at 4:04 PM, snowpromod said:

Hi All, 

Looking to see if anyone knows of a snowmobile accessible only cabin rental, looking to ride mostly off trail from a remote base camp - I understand this presents the need to tow in supplies and gas, but we are looking at it as an overall adventure!  Let me know if you have any suggestions.

THINK SNOW

This one is what you’re really looking for, very remote and in the perfect spot. Call to see if they’ll consider renting.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-maison-a-vendre/saguenay/chalet-mont-valin/1367460769?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

• 1 month later...