Permits up slightly

doo4adoo

The FCMQ has increased permit prices slightly each year for several years now. They stated at a meeting I attended 10 years ago, a slight increase every year is more palatable then big $40 and $50 increases some provinces do to catch up to increasing operating costs. I believe it is a good tactic. 

23 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

23 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

Well, maybe, is that 10. CAD or USD?

GutZ

With the exchange rate You US guys will only see about a 79 cent increase.

Edited by Cnc

4 hours ago, Cnc said:

With the exchange rate You US guys will only see about a 79 cent increase.

Ok, I'm back in for the season, I can handle 79 cents. Crap... that's times 3.....

Back on the ledge!! This is shaping up to be a rough season so far!!

GutZ

13 hours ago, MrGutz said:

Ok, I'm back in for the season, I can handle 79 cents. Crap... that's times 3.....

Back on the ledge!! This is shaping up to be a rough season so far!!

GutZ

Not that I want you to jump off that ledge you are on (well....),  but it will actually be more like a $7.90 increase (USD).  Either jump or eat a few less jars of that marmalade.  lol

Those damn Canadians!  They keep trying to take our American money!  First they make the trails so damn sweet, then they treat you so damn nice, and then they want you to come back....  How is one able to resist the temptation?  I can't.   I know I don't mind spending my money there.  Some of the best money spent in my opinion...  :)

1 hour ago, Triggerhappy said:

Not that I want you to jump off that ledge you are on (well....),  but it will actually be more like a $7.90 increase (USD).  Either jump or eat a few less jars of that marmalade.  lol

Those damn Canadians!  They keep trying to take our American money!  First they make the trails so damn sweet, then they treat you so damn nice, and then they want you to come back....  How is one able to resist the temptation?  I can't.   I know I don't mind spending my money there.  Some of the best money spent in my opinion...  :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SPLAT!!

42 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

Yeah, but how much will it be in two weeks?!

LOL

Smooth and well maintained, that's why we keep going back, you're so silly!

GutZ

• 2 months later...