Pilot TS skis vs Pilot 5.7's

Signfan

This is just my opinion.  I have the TS skis on my last 2 Renegade 1200’s.  I like them on the Quebec trails, or any trail I have been on as you can adjust them as conditions change throughout the day.  Raise the carbides in the morning when the trails are hard, drop them down as the conditions loosen up.  I have not experienced any darting on either sled with them.  My wife has them on her Enduro 900, and appreciates the adjustability to balance good handling with steering ease/effort.  I still have the stock carbide inserts in them and haven’t found the need to upgrade them until they wear out, at which time I may try the longer carbide.  They work as advertised. In deep snow they are not as good as the Pilot 5.7’s if you do any amount of off trail riding.

Thanks for the comment this.  I've been running 5.7's with two carbides per ski.  Haven't had any issues with them darting.  My big complaint though is they push in corners if there is much more than 1" of fresh snow on the groomed trail.  For this reason I figured the TS skis would be worth a shot.  Just didn't want to lose out on what I already have which is a good trail ski for groomed trail riding.  I think I'll try the TS setup.