2019 QR Get Together and Ride

iceman

Let’s go riding. I’m figuring it’s time to throw out two dates so I can see who is interested in having a gathering at Auberge Drakkar this February. Planning on 3 days of riding from Drakkar out and back. We can put together a couple of super days. Riding Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 

Auberge Drakkar is the place, the date will be determined by majority rules. 

Dates to choose from are driving up Thursday February 14 or Thursday February 21. 

Riding Feb 15, 16, 17 (or with Presidents Day monday 18 February could be Sat,Sun,Mon.) or Riding Feb 22, 23, 24. 

Places will be limited as there are 5 rooms available with 2 beds in each and 9 rooms with just one bed. So do the math 19 people max. 

So who is in?

Which Dates? 

Let’s Go!

I Don't think the Team will make it, we will be in Quebec City for the Carnival, Tubing, Water Park, etc....

Funny story about the 14th..... No Hair and I were checking into the Manior Richeileu (may not be spelled right) on the 14th, didn't realize the date, as Mr and Mr GutZ

We had a suite too.

But Thank You for taking the initiative to try and bring everyone together, and I want to see Pictures..... So drag Groomer there.

GutZ

I am in.   Either weekend for me.  I can understand the 14th issue for some.  So count me in.  I would be game for a loop leaving the 16th, coming back Thursday 21st and then doing day trips out of Drakkar with everyone 22,23,24.  :)    Whatever works the best for others.   I haven't had any of Reggies welcome back drinks in a while.

45 minutes ago, doo4adoo said:

I see an issue with the 14th for some of us married folks who likely won't be bringing the mrs

Nice idea but why not a loop?

My condolences on the”issue” of the 14. I’m very married and don’t have any issues during sled season, but I guess we all can’t be that lucky. 

As far as doing a loop, I am open to suggestions for sure. Just figured a long weekend with day rides would be best if we are a big group. Plenty of options from there.

24 minutes ago, Triggerhappy said:

I am in.   Either weekend for me.  I can understand the 14th issue for some.  So count me in.  I would be game for a loop leaving the 16th, coming back Thursday 21st and then doing day trips out of Drakkar with everyone 22,23,24.  :)    Whatever works the best for others.   I haven't had any of Reggies welcome back drinks in a while.

Nice! 

I like you thinking on a run leaving the 16, gonna need to talk more on this. The issue won’t be my wife for sure, however my 22 wheel mistress may have something to say about me being gone more than 7 days. 

FBC5E84A-52BB-47FE-BA35-376EC5FD0C8D.thumb.jpeg.77ca1d88ff5e4f1e3891838ba5f45c68.jpegD0AAE02E-AA6D-43BF-97AC-E066727FF085.thumb.jpeg.d6d068cc5fcf86c7011f4f750c6d752a.jpeg

I surely prefer this....

36368FF6-87C1-4FCE-9520-D7F0008A4BA9.thumb.jpeg.f9dde9e2eef946916be606c2a7ccdc97.jpeg

41 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

But Thank You for taking the initiative to try and bring everyone together, and I want to see Pictures..... So drag Groomer there.

Thinking Groomer will be working overtime. He is surely not allowed to leave town during sled season. He is either... Home sleeping, at the clubhouse or in the “Office” 

sorry you guys will miss out. Enjoy Carnival try and put a sticker on Bonhomme. 

5 hours ago, iceman said:

Thinking Groomer will be working overtime. He is surely not allowed to leave town during sled season. He is either... Home sleeping, at the clubhouse or in the “Office” 

sorry you guys will miss out. Enjoy Carnival try and put a sticker on Bonhomme. 

Good idea!!!

GutZ

• 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:41 PM, iceman said:

Let’s go riding. I’m figuring it’s time to throw out two dates so I can see who is interested in having a gathering at Auberge Drakkar this February. Planning on 3 days of riding from Drakkar out and back. We can put together a couple of super days. Riding Friday, Saturday and Sunday. 

Auberge Drakkar is the place, the date will be determined by majority rules. 

Dates to choose from are driving up Thursday February 14 or Thursday February 21. 

Riding Feb 15, 16, 17 (or with Presidents Day monday 18 February could be Sat,Sun,Mon.) or Riding Feb 22, 23, 24. 

Places will be limited as there are 5 rooms available with 2 beds in each and 9 rooms with just one bed. So do the math 19 people max. 

So who is in?

Which Dates? 

Let’s Go!

I would still be interested in this.  It looks like a group of us plan on being at Drakkar 2/13 - 2/18.  So I think we should try and do something.  Set up some nice day rides and  It would be great if we had the whole hotel and we just had some good food and drinks brought in during the evenings and everyone have fun with Reggie and Nancy in the lobby.  Sounds like a great way to meet some new riders/friends and show support to a great couple/business that really backs us snowmobilers.

11 hours ago, Triggerhappy said:

I would still be interested in this.  It looks like a group of us plan on being at Drakkar 2/13 - 2/18.  So I think we should try and do something.  Set up some nice day rides and  It would be great if we had the whole hotel and we just had some good food and drinks brought in during the evenings and everyone have fun with Reggie and Nancy in the lobby.  Sounds like a great way to meet some new riders/friends and show support to a great couple/business that really backs us snowmobilers.

Sounds like the start of a plan. I won’t be needing a room, but surely am ready to ride and mingle.