It’s getting closer

Cnc

10 hours ago, hparaptor said:

For the less fortunate members who dont receive the magazine,  you may read it here....

http://fcmq.virtualpaper.com

Enjoy!  Looking forward to riding again 

That link seems to only be showing the spring edition. Guess the haven’t uploaded this fall’s edition yet. Am I correct in assuming that the federation does not mail the mag to the US?

8 minutes ago, Cnc said:

That link seems to only be showing the spring edition. Guess the haven’t uploaded this fall’s edition yet. Am I correct in assuming that the federation does not mail the mag to the US?

That is correct.  Technically,  we should get a refund for the magazine subscription....but I'm not opening that can of worms!

Looking forward to this coming sled season. Already planning our Quebec trips. Cote Nord is in the works for our first  time for that area. 

Anyone know when the free weekend is this year? Don't see it anywhere on the FCMQ website .

Want to avoid that weekend .

17 minutes ago, Fuse6 said:

Looking forward to this coming sled season. Already planning our Quebec trips. Cote Nord is in the works for our first  time for that area. 

Anyone know when the free weekend is this year? Don't see it anywhere on the FCMQ website .

Want to avoid that weekend .

SNOWMOBILE TRAILS OPEN HOUSE EVENT

January 19 & 20, 2019 - Free access to FCMQ trails everywhere in Quebec. Fall in love with our trail... 33 000 km of pure pleasure! For Free!

Bonjour!! I am of course just starting to fire up my mind with snow. My Snowtech magazine has arrived and last years maps are all over my kitchen table with a coffee while enjoying my first fire! I look forward to hitting the trails this year and have spent the money on the new Oxygen helmet (high vis yellow). Joel will be on an orange XRS Turbo and hopefully we will see you guys at some point on the trail!

Jean Guy has done an amazing job in his two facebook groups (Just Snowmobiling and Quebec Rider) of keeping us entertained with pictures on the off season. We made it there twice last year! As you probably have heard...he served up a fabulous lobster dinner at the club house! 

0832FBFC-F972-4590-88BD-B905D1D54F50.jpeg