Man Down

iceman

It all started innocent enough...,a quick run to the Saudi  Embassy in Turkey to grab some papers. 

I got out alive. However in rough shape beaten dowm but not broken.

Bacterial Pneumonia

spent 2.5 days at home temperature 103f mistake

finallly hospital yesterday and will be here 2. More days at least. Fever down anti biotics kicking in.  

I am never sick  Never    this hit me like a train mowing down parked sleds in clova

iceman out of service for the near future

043D031A-B6D3-4156-BBE9-3F656CE828E8.thumb.jpeg.b5b789cfba35c4e8ea83106d8cb05122.jpeg

Sorry to here. Wife said and she knows that it is great that the antibiotics are working. Can be serious but sounds like you will be ready when the snow flies.  Think of it as getting a little r&r for the first ride of the season.  Take care and get better.

I thought I would see an iceman sticker on the medicine stand

hope you are feeling better soon 

Thanks for all the well wishes. Got released today after my four night stay. Ice don’t wanna be going back there. Was lucky enough to have my own room so that was definitely a plus. 5 more days of antibiotics then Will be seeing doctor monday and they said no big truck until at least Nov. 2.   for sure I will be following doctors orders. Got lucky this time. Used up one of my nine lives. 

Thanks again everyone.

Edited by iceman

12 hours ago, iceman said:

Thanks for all the well wishes. Got released today after my four night stay. Ice don’t wanna be going back there. Was lucky enough to have my own room so that was definitely a plus. 5 more days of antibiotics then Will be seeing doctor monday and they said no big truck until at least Nov. 2.   for sure I will be following doctors orders. Got lucky this time. Used up one of my nine lives. 

Thanks again everyone.

Good to hear you are on the road to recovery.  Feel better.... riding season is upon us soon !!