GROOMERS CLUB 116 please support

lindasledgirl

42 minutes ago, smclelan said:

Holy !!  Are they plowing the TLR from the mill in your town right to 101 km?

yaaa........i have memory blank...

then moving toward faribault ...41....46...bridge of the 50 and up  ....before christmas i think !!!

jean-guy

fari 4.jpg

On 12/5/2018 at 4:32 PM, mcstar said:

Lobster Dinner ??   When ??

HI McStar!

I will let you know, I have some arranging to do...last year they came in by back pack Nova Scotia to New Brunswick by truck, then New Brunswick to Groomers Club in a huge back pack on a snowmobile! It was delicious! 

Jean Guy wouldn’t taste it!

Lindasledgirl

Me too! I maybe see you guys this year! Near Draakar was pointe Au David. Great place amazing food and wonderful people. 

2 hours ago, mcstar said:

2 Club 116 permits just ordered !

Now I can start complaining why "my" club groomer is not grooming!!!!

hi mcstar !!!

ahahhaha...its your right !!!

honestly ...glad im not grooming today ...yesterday ...in the truck ...there was a car freshner or cleaning spray ....could nt stand the smell......worse than fuel !!!

+ no lunch ...bit of a headache this morning .......and don t worry ...local people here ...they complaint for not much !!!

gutz....im a peaky eater.....

-20c at 8 am....clouds and sunshine !!!

jean-guy

DSC_1564.JPG

DSC_1578.JPG

Oh boy...open window, throw air freshener out. 

You missed lunch? Oh dear lol

One day on the job, more complaints than I make in a year at my...what did you say yesterday? ‘Pencil pushing’ job?

Paybacks are hell!

This post should have you spinning into tomorrow....where is my strong Gaspesian Groomer Bushman!? 

Missed lunch and got run run over by an air freshener. I better make a trip to Causapscal soon! 

Xo

736E41A2-5ACE-4DEC-B37D-2F9B3B8533CB.jpeg

55 minutes ago, lindasledgirl said:

Oh boy...open window, throw air freshener out. 

You missed lunch? Oh dear lol

One day on the job, more complaints than I make in a year at my...what did you say yesterday? ‘Pencil pushing’ job?

Paybacks are hell!

This post should have you spinning into tomorrow....where is my strong Gaspesian Groomer Bushman!? 

Missed lunch and got run run over by an air freshener. I better make a trip to Causapscal soon! 

Xo

736E41A2-5ACE-4DEC-B37D-2F9B3B8533CB.jpeg

hahhaha   !!!

bonjour madame !!!

fyi...here in the gaspesie we wake up early....i was already hungry when i left amqui ...had supper around 7 pm ..and woke up with 2 left feet !!!

and a little reminder....started working with a chainsaw , i was 13 y /o...with dad ...and working with a cell ...a pen and a laptop with a coffee on the table and looking at the birds by the window with both feet on the sofa...ahahaha.......never been in my futur !!!

and yes stuff like car freshner...stuff to put in clothes ...no thx 

great thinking for the pic !!!

jean-guy

DSC_0724.JPG

DSC_0727.JPG

57 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

Just supported your club again this year JG. I'm also a picky eater but will never turn down Lobster!

hi jackstraw !!!

like others ...many thx for the support again this year !!!

very appreciated !!!

-15c and windy 

jean-guy

DSC_2335.JPG

DSC_1578.JPG

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 12:46 PM, groomer said:

hahhaha   !!!

bonjour madame !!!

fyi...here in the gaspesie we wake up early....i was already hungry when i left amqui ...had supper around 7 pm ..and woke up with 2 left feet !!!

and a little reminder....started working with a chainsaw , i was 13 y /o...with dad ...and working with a cell ...a pen and a laptop with a coffee on the table and looking at the birds by the window with both feet on the sofa...ahahaha.......never been in my futur !!!

jean-guy

DSC_0724.JPG

DSC_0727.JPG

When grooming the black trail ,,,,KEEP RIGHT!!!    LOL

5 hours ago, eddieskidoo said:

When grooming the black trail ,,,,KEEP RIGHT!!!    LOL

bonsoir eddie !!!

of course ....i course scare ladies walking on the sidewalk !!!

i go a little bit toward the middle....need to turn right ...need room to turn !!

worse entering the street behind the drag ...specially if i must stop before turning ...work a lot better if i don t need to stop .( traffic )

jean-guy

DSC_7863.JPG

19 hours ago, groomer said:

bonsoir eddie !!!

of course ....i course scare ladies walking on the sidewalk !!!

i go a little bit toward the middle....need to turn right ...need room to turn !!

worse entering the street behind the drag ...specially if i must stop before turning ...work a lot better if i don t need to stop .( traffic )

jean-guy

DSC_7863.JPG

Traffic?? Make sure you use your blinker

On 12/8/2018 at 12:46 PM, groomer said:

hahhaha   !!!

bonjour madame !!!

jean-guy

DSC_0724.JPG

DSC_0727.JPG

Monsiour Halle!

You put more than your feet up on the couch...don’t forget I have been there, you put your whole body there sleeping! At your age you nap more than my grandkids! You have trouble sleeping at night becuase you nap too much...and....I started working at 12 years old with my father at Canadian tire using tools putting bycylces and bbq together. True story!  

Now behave, remember what happened the time you got saucy about my ATV abilities and then YOU got stuck and I had to come pick you up! I have enough Air Miles to come there and show you how good I am with a cell, laptop and do it all while I watch the birds with my feet up! 

Don’t forget...Mrs. Clause is keeping an eye! xo

i won t  even say hi !!!!....ahahaha

bossy friends tonight !!!

since you come here sledding ...i  brought you to easy spots to ride....if you expect to come next season....don t forget your shovel  and snowshoes !!!...arrivederci !!!

smclelan....as a mod...you should give that bossy lady a '' vacation '' !!!

jean-guy

DSC_0020 (2).JPG