Saguenay Bill

lindasledgirl

I was at the Toronto Snowmobile show and got pulled over by Bill! He is looking good, and was very happy! He looks ready for Canada. 

IMG_8910.JPG

Bought my trail pass from Bill this week. @ $250 US. Took 4 days, mailbox to mailbox. Ive purchased from Quebec before, and sometimes waited over a month!

Not totally sure why hes not on here of late, and I didnt ask him why.  Its a shame as he always offers real on the ground info. for serious trail riders. 

I do know that for US riders hes been the absolute Go-To when it comes to riding , lodging, dealers, towing, relais, anywhere in the LSJ-Saguenney area.

On 11/4/2018 at 8:09 PM, NHTOM said:

Bought my trail pass from Bill this week. @ $250 US. Took 4 days, mailbox to mailbox. Ive purchased from Quebec before, and sometimes waited over a month!

Not totally sure why hes not on here of late, and I didnt ask him why.  Its a shame as he always offers real on the ground info. for serious trail riders. 

I do know that for US riders hes been the absolute Go-To when it comes to riding , lodging, dealers, towing, relais, anywhere in the LSJ-Saguenney area.

X2 on all the above NHTom!  

I’ve been buying my pass from Bill for years.  Always comes quickly in the mail. 

The passes are now available online and come very very fast...as well you can get your refund for the insurance on the same site. Last year my refund came a week after my pass. 

I spoke to Bill quite a bit, he is on Facebook now and working on replying through there. He looks great and is still at the Hotel if anyone would like to join him.

Linda

• 4 weeks later...

I've been buying my pass from Bill for years, but I cannot find the link on Quebec rider. Someone mentioned he's on facebook, but I am not. Does anyone know how I can find a link for buying a pass from him.

1 minute ago, doo4adoo said:

Just my 2 cents but maybe not post allthat info unless Bill is ok with that

couldopen up problems now with the crazies in the world and privacy laws etc

businnes are in my opinion a different item

I’ve deleted it. 

Stuff like that should be sent by private message...

2 hours ago, mxsenior said:

I've been buying my pass from Bill for years, but I cannot find the link on Quebec rider. Someone mentioned he's on facebook, but I am not. Does anyone know how I can find a link for buying a pass from him.

Remember you can always purchase the permit online and direct it to which ever club you prefer.