Let's make a QuebecRider the" North America's Top Snowmobiler"

dooright

Mark & fellow QR ballot-box-stuffers!  Keep at it!  I've been voting every day (on Ivanka's private server)!  And got recognized while recognizing Mark!...

From: devin@supertraxmedia.com [mailto:devin@supertraxmedia.com] 
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 1:15 PM
To: David 
Cc: Mike Lester <mike@supertraxmedia.com>; Vernon putzer <vern@supertraxmedia.com>; Mark Lester <mark@supertraxmedia.com>
Subject: RE: NORTH AMERICA'S TOP SNOWMOBILER

Hey David,

Thanks so much for getting back to us so quickly on this.

Your kind words are much appreciated. Really great to hear such strong enthusiasm from fans such as yourself.

Your shipping information has been sent off to a representative at BRP.

Thanks again for taking part in North America's Top Snowmobiler and congratulations once again!

Take care and enjoy this upcoming riding season!

Devin Wright
Trax Media Inc.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 12:36pm
To: "devin@supertraxmedia.com" <devin@supertraxmedia.com>, "Mike Lester" <mike@supertraxmedia.com>, "vernon putzer" <vern@supertraxmedia.com>, "Mark Lester" <mark@supertraxmedia.com>
Subject: RE: NORTH AMERICA'S TOP SNOWMOBILER

You guys ROCK!  Not just for dishing out prizes!  But for dishing out ABSOLUTELY AWESOME press on my #1 addiction!

Full disclosure: I know all of your journalism is top-shelf, but since I’m living in the past and still run a stable of big-girls (Apexes & Vectors), I’m especially star-struck to be in communication with the fair & balanced folks who cover all bases!... http://www.supertraxmag.com/videos/full-review:-2018-yamaha-apex/n3472 

Though I haven’t made the move to BRP sleds yet, I’ve been 100% loyal to their superior casques!  I currently outfit myself & buddies with BV2s, but I’ve definitely been eying the Oxygen!  A black 2XL Oxygen will be greatly appreciated and well worn!  

I’m no Mark Berardo aka: North America's Top Snowmobiler, but see “Snow ‘19” attached for a milder story:

Yours truly,
David 

Thanks SO much!

From: devin@supertraxmedia.com [mailto:devin@supertraxmedia.com] 
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 10:54 AM
To: David 
Cc: Mike Lester <mike@supertraxmedia.com>; vernon putzer <vern@supertraxmedia.com>; Mark Lester <mark@supertraxmedia.com>
Subject: NORTH AMERICA'S TOP SNOWMOBILER

Hi David - 

You recently cast your vote for North America's Top Snowmobiler on the Supertrax website and I’m happy to inform you that you’ve won this week’s prize package which includes a choice of ONE of the following helmets: 

* An Oxygen Helmet! (See attachment for details)
* A BV2S Helmet! (See attachment for details)
* An XP-X Advanced Tec Helmet (See attachment for details)

I require your shipping information in order to get this prize package out to you so if you could please follow up to this email with your Name, Address, Phone Number, Helmet Size as well as choice of colour for your requested helmet I'll get this prepared to send.

Thanks and congratulations!

Devin Wright
Trax Media Inc.