Let's make a QuebecRider the" North America's Top Snowmobiler"

dooright

OK, It's time to wick it up and reach out beyond ourselves to get new votes. The competition keeps rising to the occassion, we need to go into a higher gear. Anyone and Everyone qualifies to vote, let's find 'em!  FB friends, family, non snowmobilers,..........    Thanks for your extra help and effort

Mark is behind by a single point + -....Today is the deadline...Go to the site & cast your final vote > Good luck Mark :  ) 

https://www.supertraxmag.com/nats/matches.asp

Just voted as I have every day and now have my wife voting too. I am seeing a pattern here, Mark trails by 1/2 to 1 %, every time I vote the score goes up by .1 %. If his rival has the same amount of buddies voting for him each day he will alway come out about 1% on top at the end of the day. We need maybe 10-20 more people voting to tip the scales assuming his rival does not get any extra people voting for him.

Congratulations Mark, you must be one happy sledder at the moment. What a close race with some great competition.

What an effort by Team QR and all your other friends and acquaintances.

Good luck in the next round

IMG_1285.PNG