Software Update

ckf

23 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

-Since you updated your software I can't get to my email account at work?

-Also my car wont start!

Can you undo what you did?

LOL

Thanks

GutZ

Check to see if your sled now starts with your car remote, if so I’d say the update is a100% success.

46 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

-Since you updated your software I can't get to my email account at work?

-Also my car wont start!

Can you undo what you did?

LOL

Thanks

GutZ

That's weird, as I was just about to let you know I have been getting a bunch of emails that appear to be yours.  And some of them scare me!  What kind of things are you into?!! 

21 minutes ago, Triggerhappy said:

That's weird, as I was just about to let you know I have been getting a bunch of emails that appear to be yours.  And some of them scare me!  What kind of things are you into?!! 

Is there any intel on the red rocker I need to know so I can be ready for the “challenge” 😆

2 hours ago, Cnc said:

Check to see if your sled now starts with your car remote, if so I’d say the update is a100% success.

Bingo ! Works like a charm. Turns on the heated seat too !

5 hours ago, 182ray said:

Is there any intel on the red rocker I need to know so I can be ready for the “challenge” 😆

Well, just did a quick update in "the Challenge" , the good news is the USB ports so he can charge his phone. It was not as hard as you might think, it required DC current and not AC, which was the standard in 97. All I needed was a DC based electrical system, fortunately  that came with the Fuel Injection Pump, ECU and eRAVES......

GutZ