Groomer Contest 2018-19

iceman

I believe it's  going to be the 24th, Christmas Eve. What better way to spend it then on a grommer make trails perfect. By the way the Gaspi Groomer guy doesn't have an advantage on us does he. Like calling a fellow groomer guy. You know how they stick together. LOL

1 hour ago, Shore1066 said:

I believe it's  going to be the 24th, Christmas Eve. What better way to spend it then on a grommer make trails perfect. By the way the Gaspi Groomer guy doesn't have an advantage on us does he. Like calling a fellow groomer guy. You know how they stick together. LOL

bonsoir shore1066 !!!

ahhaha...if iceman 's club groomer is nt grooming or running IDLE on the 18 th at 11 45 pm ....i ll be there early morning on the 19 th with my machine!!!

so  ,ill be the winner of that big  poutine !!!.....extra fromage  please !!!....ahhahah

jean-guy

DSC_8312.JPG

DSC_9984.JPG

21 hours ago, iceman said:

I had to check the Time difference, UK is 5 hours ahead of Montreal, so let me count here on my toes.....hmmmm so Gary can vote at 5pm his time? 

Yer i know  5 pm my time but took a punt as wasn't  around  then , we went to see frankie valli never  mind... lol

14 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

Hey, does the "official" pass have to be with a drag, or does stag count, cuz without the drag is it not quite "grooming"?

Very good question....

With the drag, resulting in and therefore representing the first groomed trail here of the season. 

Well I’m a little late here again this year and judging by all the previous votes I am left with Xmas day and New Years Day so given that I’ll be going to the next available slot Jan. 5 2019.

Hope to ride together again Ice.

2 hours ago, dooright said:

Hmmmmm....

Capture+_2018-12-07-21-01-47.png

Just got home from Christmas Party for work. At 3pm today there was no change. Hard to see at night so could not tell. But will check in morning. Is possible they go with just machine to check for trees, because for sure they did not open road crossing on the RT 157.  And where the green line stops is just south of me. So why they would stop there is bizarre. 

Will confirm in the daylight tomorrow. I think is wishful thinking.

Besides does not count unless they pass with the drag.