Groomer Contest 2018-19

iceman

I believe it's  going to be the 24th, Christmas Eve. What better way to spend it then on a grommer make trails perfect. By the way the Gaspi Groomer guy doesn't have an advantage on us does he. Like calling a fellow groomer guy. You know how they stick together. LOL

Little bumed out about not winning but oh well. LOL Congrats to the winner though. Question Don, is the club with the all the tree and brush problem still working on the problem? Reason I ask is we have not rode that area only a little last year but they need help and I would like to send them a little cash for coffee, chain saw gas or anything they might need. I have looked and only found a phone number and as I don't speak French the confersation didn't go well. Could someone post a name and address where I could send a check to. It must be getting very old by now if they are still working on it. 

Thanks

George

2 hours ago, Shore1066 said:

Little bumed out about not winning but oh well. LOL Congrats to the winner though. Question Don, is the club with the all the tree and brush problem still working on the problem? Reason I ask is we have not rode that area only a little last year but they need help and I would like to send them a little cash for coffee, chain saw gas or anything they might need. I have looked and only found a phone number and as I don't speak French the confersation didn't go well. Could someone post a name and address where I could send a check to. It must be getting very old by now if they are still working on it. 

Thanks

George

Awesome George!

Club Motoneige Compté de Champlain 

2691, boul. St-Jean, Saint-Maurice (Québec) G0X 2X0

I am sure anything you send will be greatly appreciated. This club has struggled the most as it is smaller than the Larger Club Motoneige de la Mauricie who was able to use the excavators to clear trails. Champlain is doing it all by hand. Yes they are still working is why everything has not been groomed yet. 

Thanks for the address.  A check will be going out tomorrow.  I can't imagine the work that they have to do if doing it by hand. 

36 minutes ago, Shore1066 said:

Thanks for the address.  A check will be going out tomorrow.  I can't imagine the work that they have to do if doing it by hand. 

No problem 

check your personal messages. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:02 PM, iceman said:

News flash. Breaking News not fake news. 

eddieskidoo is our 2018-2019 winner. 

Was hard to see as was dark when I arrived home, Had to hurry back out as was a birthday dinner tonight for the Mrs. who’s real birthday is tomorrow. But anyway. Just got home and stopped in two places to check and the groomer with drag definitely passed on the sled trail today. According to Imotoneige they did not go far but they passed here and that’s all that matters. 

Congratulations eddieskidoo

FCC243D3-F8FF-4B65-9AFC-929F828FBF9B.thumb.png.5bf8c44d4a75fd3af3aa58eafeef9dae.png

Thank you Don.!!!    The groomer package came today . Got all kinds of stickers . gift certificates to aristocrate pizza in Shawinigan and a fuel card .

Also 2 nights  at the motel Drakkar for 2 people .    IT was just a lucky guess.    IT wasn,t  like hitting power ball , but a lot of fun  .  Gives us something to do till the snow flys

Thanks again , Eddieskidoo