Trees and lots of them

iceman

The mauricie have been hit real hard in the 2 last week,  when too much snow is worst than too little... the spot I had ride is just on the edge of this.

With time nothing impossible but it will certainly take few weeks to completely pass through this

Thank you to all the people that work at clearing those trail path 

13 hours ago, iceman said:

Club Motoneige de la Mauricie is using the heavy equipment. My club is much smaller and claims they don’t have any budget to pay for machines. Believe me the people see the other clubs using the excavators and are asking why they don’t do it here. At least a dozen people have promised to not buy their pass from my club next year because of this. They are not happy that they bought a trail pass and now being told, “sorry not sure when we can open trails”. Too many trees. Not enough manpower and chainsaws to do the work. 

This is in St Matthieu I believe is on TQ 23

F60E08C7-AEE0-46F6-B494-7D5C7FBD5DD9.thumb.jpeg.5947c0c4eedade3a436080e89067eb9c.jpeg

B6BF1DA2-9F46-490A-9D95-A91CE392DD8A.thumb.jpeg.8d81fab16300edba4a1d64b32762c35d.jpeg

Tell them to grab a saw and get going, it takes LOTS of man power, not just equipment. But the the big stuff sure makes it faster.