towing's 2nd ride video

towing

Here's my yesterday (8 december 2018) video from the first part of our weekend ride, report will follow soon

You can click the 1080p on the parameter and put on the sound to better enjoying this one.

**disclaimer:  I'm not responsible for any side effect you may feel after looking at this video or any crazy plans or spent you may initiate. You watch this at your own risk...

great video 

looking forward to our trips in the new year 

On 12/9/2018 at 8:22 PM, GT Rider said:

Hi Alain & Krikri

What a beautiful blue sky day. Super nice trail conditions.

Thanks for the ride along.

For the pics and video lover we are, were like kids in a candy factory with such outstanding conditions!!!

you are welcome Jim

On 12/9/2018 at 8:27 PM, schooter said:

great video 

looking forward to our trips in the new year 

Thank you schooter, at the rate the conditions shape up you will certainly have a blast in the new year!

On 12/9/2018 at 9:14 PM, MrGutz said:

Damn that's nice.

I'm jealous!

GutZ

Not to twist the knife in the wound but it was ever better in real that the video can reflect!!!

23 hours ago, Sled Dog said:

Very nice.  Thanks!

You are welcome sled dog

13 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Alain, beautiful as always. I was at the intersection of 23&345 Saturday morning for a quick break. It was around 8:30 or so.

i sure would have loved to see you and Kriki pull up on the blue bomber. It was a little “chilly” Saturday morning huh ?

You were a bit ahead us, we start our ride near the Lac blanc on St-Alexis des Monts side a bit past 9:00.

Yes  pretty chilly, the best weather for the real one sledders to be on trails!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2018 at 7:38 PM, towing said:

**disclaimer:  I'm not responsible for any side effect you may feel after looking at this video or any crazy plans or spent you may initiate. You watch this at your own risk...

Catching up on QR reading/watching here!

AWESOME video & disclaimer!

Definitely causes itchy side-effects! 

Thanks for sharing!