Accommodations north of Tremblant Park?

largedaryl

5 hours ago, actionjack said:

100 Lacs announces . . .

All new mattresses for this season!

Lol.  My wife will be happy.  I'm sure her next question will be is there a box spring too?  Or still just a sheet of plywood over the 2 x 4 legs the bed is made of.  

• 2 months later...

So, we did the trip as planned.. .Meekos,  Kanawata,  and CanadaAdventure.  95% perfect trails and awesome weather!

St Micheal des Saints was no  issue Sat afternoon.. a few bumps the last 30km once the 360/33 met.. but we just ran the Manawan Road  between lodges. Smooth and ice covered. 

The 345 out of Repo was marked  as the 33 over and over until we hit the  local 20.  That thru us for a loop as the  paper map we had was incorrect and showed the 33 T off the 345.   Gassed up at Auberge Du lac Taureau .... 145 miles from Kanawata...   3 800/850 Poo  40.6 to 44.9L,   800 Cat.  39.9,  850 Doo  34L   so the Poo were maxed out with  45.4 L tank.  We had spare gas on board if needed. 

345 was best trail of the trip IMO.   63 over Tremblant also nice.. but first 25 miles on the east was in need of a groom Sunday AM 

My 800 Poo died 30 miles from the truck Sunday... 5900 miles... only got 700  miles out of the last rebuild.  Super happy this did not occur east of Parent Friday evening! 

All in all very happy... tons of snow of course, that is a given, and superb effort to groom,  and sign the corners. 

On 12/16/2018 at 4:28 PM, snowmaster2112 said:

I second Auberge Manawan, great place. Friend and I stayed there one night last year Christmas week. Cops station is right across the street:)

Just watch out for all the children coming out and climbing all over your sled and trying to sell you trinkets! it's a riot.