Auberge Motel Drakkar

iceman

Just back from coffee with Reggie at the Auberge. He has been hard at work updating lots of things as work never stops to improve your stay there. The breakfast area has been completely redone with new countertops and a new arrangement. You will be eating now on real plates with real utensils, gone are the plastic plates and utensils. The rooms have been repainted and redecorated again. Really looking great, 

The Auberge is booking up fast and he already has limited availability starting through the middle of January so if you want to stay there you better book soon. Go direct to the website of the Auberge as you receive a discount when booking online only through his website. 

Support and encourage this great place as he supports us here. A more welcoming place you will not find in the Shawinigan area. Safe, secure, and ready to make your stay the best it can be. 

On 12/24/2018 at 5:45 PM, 800steve said:

I always said he was like having a bad uncle in Quebec.

Always had a Heck of a beer ready to go upon arrival.  Bernard is my name, sledding is my game...the guy was a classic in every sense of the word.  

21 minutes ago, JBlavl said:

Just booked with Reggie for Jan 9-13 and it was the last room for those dates. 

Damn!  I just talked to some people and I was going to call later and get a room for that same weekend.  I knew I shouldn't have told everyone about them 3 years ago!  lol

Our group did book there 1/23-1/27 (I may head up 1/19-1/27) and 2/13-2/18. 

55 minutes ago, Triggerhappy said:

Damn!  I just talked to some people and I was going to call later and get a room for that same weekend.  I knew I shouldn't have told everyone about them 3 years ago!  lol

Our group did book there 1/23-1/27 (I may head up 1/19-1/27) and 2/13-2/18. 

Still not a lot of areas opened up yet, that ones that are open and connected are a hot commodity